• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwaw Nick Swardson getting zooted?

G

I remember thinking him talking about Pacman was the funniest thing in the world when I was a youngster.
Gay Robot is another thing that doesnt hold up. I found it hilarious a robot was gay. Man i was retarded. Or maybe gays being normalized took away its edge.

Last edited by a moderator:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
He looked like he would fall over from a heart attack in The Wrong Missy. He was probably only cast so his bloated, red body would distract viewers from David Spade's wig meant for a lesbian.

Screen-Shot-2020-05-20-at-6.53.27-PM.png

G

That movie was hilarious when i was 17. Watched it again recently and probably the unfunniest, worst thing ive ever seen. I was suprised to discover i was such a retarded humorless faggot so late in life.
He's been in some of the legitimately worst movies made in the last 30 years

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
As cringe as OandA is in retrospect, it was still vastly more entertaining than the morning zoo shit it was competing with on terrestrial radio. (Or the even more hacky shock jock competition)

And there weren't a ton of other options back then.
You're implying there are more options now and I really have to ask who.