• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW losing $433,000 on your "Compound"

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Yet, you can see Opie's money with every livestream.

As he waits for alternate side parking to end so he can go back upstairs without a ticket. You bet I can see it.

edit - HH Brother, do you ever feel embarrassed clicking the "car crash emoji"? Do you carry little frowny face stickers to pop on things you don't like in real life? It's almost adorable. Like clicking a little swastika emoji on a Neo-Nazi site. If you're trying to come off as some kind of bad-ass, putting little digital stickers of approval on msg board posts is gay AF.

Last edited:

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
It’s also obvious Opie hired experienced jew money managers who invested wisely and safely whereas Ant likely got advice from brother Joe on investments.
Joe hasn't cashed-in his Trump playing cards yet. The cow which moos last moos loudest, so providing JoeH outlives AntH then he wins, however I can only imagine the level of vulchery that'll occour, I hope drunken Nana regularly threatens to leave everything to Bobo.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
There's never been any indication he owned anything but the McMansion, and now, the leaky roof triangle LGBT+ hovel, Baconster.

He would throw 100k out the window at the Borgata every weekend. He's a pauper compared to what he was making a decade ago and has nothing to show for it.

Yet, you can see Opie's money with every livestream.

Opie doesn’t need to work, that’s clear.

I don’t think Ant even flaunts needlessly excessive graphics cards now, or wide screen monitors. He relies on scamming truckers and the elderly by not allowing them to cancel their subscriptions on his broken website.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
As he waits for alternate side parking to end so he can go back upstairs without a ticket. You bet I can see it.
Its funny you claim to hate Ant and see him as a pedo yet spend all day on here defending him. It’s almost like you coming to the sub and “making a police report” had nothing to do with morality and you were hoping to siphon scheckles from anyone dumb enough to listen to your podcast.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Even if you’re a billionaire why would you want to collect tickets like a nigger?

Opie has a Hamptons beach house and a high rise Manhattan apartment because he’s careful with his money, what you think is a burn is actually a further sign of his wealth. Rich people aren’t niggers like Ant.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
edit - HH Brother, do you ever feel embarrassed clicking the "car crash emoji"? Do you carry little frowny face stickers to pop on things you don't like in real life? It's almost adorable. Like clicking a little swastika emoji on a Neo-Nazi site. If you're trying to come off as some kind of bad-ass, putting little digital stickers of approval on msg board posts is gay AF.
Cope and seethe bugboy

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Its funny you claim to hate Ant and see him as a pedo yet spend all day on here defending him. It’s almost like you coming to the sub and “making a police report” had nothing to do with morality and you were hoping to siphon scheckles from anyone dumb enough to listen to your podcast.

Where have I defended him. Once again, you mistakenly conflate shitting on Opie with defending Anthony. I went to the cops about the fucking guy how is that defending him. I was asked to make a statement by the victims family and so I did. Comedically, Opie is the least funny person on his own show. That's not even up for debate.

Even if you’re a billionaire why would you want to collect tickets like a nigger?

You wouldn't. You would pay for a monthly parking spot in your building so you don't have your side mirrors stolen every few weeks. This isn't Glastonbury or Hamshire or whatever fucking podunk euro city you live in, this is Manhattan.

He's in a condo worth almost ten million dollars.

Ride his dick harder bro, we aren't convinced you're in love yet.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Where have I defended him. Once again, you mistakenly conflate shitting on Opie with defending Anthony. I went to the cops about the fucking guy how is that defending him. I was asked to make a statement by the victims family and so I did. Comedically, Opie is the least funny person on his own show. That's not even up for debate.

You wouldn't. You would pay for a monthly parking spot in your building so you don't have your side mirrors stolen every few weeks. This isn't Glastonbury or Hamshire or whatever fucking podunk euro city you live in, this is Manhattan.

While I appreciate you tried to report pedophile Ant for fingering a child, you are coming across super catty and bitter about Opie getting out of the whole thing rich and content.

“He doesn’t even pay for parking spots for his 10 million apartment”

Maybe he doesn’t because he spends most of his time at the beach now he isn’t working? Did you think of that? What’s the point of wasting that money when you aren’t there half the time?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Theres something to be said if you shit on one guy 99% of the time for being unfunny but leave the even more unfunny pedophile alone. I won’t even entertain this thought. Anthony was not and is not funny. Get our of your stockholm syndrome. References to 80’s movies are not funny. Nor are 50’s TV show references. Or hitting the bell. Or wacky impressions. Or slide whistles. I’ve never had to physically turn the show off because of Opie. I’ve done it countless times because of Anthony. Kill yourself

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
It doesn't surprise me at all a "male" who had sleepovers at another man's house every weekend with no pussy around to immediately jump to the conclusion I want a homosexual experience with another man for simply pointing out the fact he's rich.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
is basing this tidbit of information off of working with the guy 10+ years ago.
This is hysterical to me for a bunch of reasons. But he was doing his car streams like 6 months ago. Not 10 years.

I want a homosexual experience with another man
Hey bro, you said it, not me.

What’s the point of wasting that money when you aren’t there half the time?

You are clearly not from the area and have no idea what it's like to live in Manhattan. You can't just leave your car on the street for weeks at a time. lmao..

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
1693760375498.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You are clearly not from the area and have no idea what it's like to live in Manhattan. You can't just leave your car on the street for weeks at a time. lmao..

And yet he still lives there about half the year in his fully paid for 10 million dollar house. I bet he’s super jealous of your reserved parking space in the social housing complex.