• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Gypsy Rose: So, you murdered your momma & now you want to be an internet sensation?

Forum Clout
No gypsies have always called themselves gypsies, it's always white women that get offended for others. We had clear descriptors like oriental for slants because blue eyes white people do come from Asia but we have to pull back the language to where it's no longer accurate to make these cunts feel better. The same with Roma.. there's zero association with modern Italians, they are gypsies
Gypsy have zero association with Egypt as well

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Gypsy have zero association with Egypt as well
They're Gujarati
It's even acknowledged by modern Gujaratis apparently. The Gypsies or Sindhi people come from a warrior caste who fought for some Gujarati polity and had to skip town.

the OG scammers

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
"Dee Dee's family in Louisiana, who had confronted her about her treatment of Gypsy years before, did not mourn her. Her father, stepmother, and the nephew who first shared details of Gypsy's actual health when she first started using a wheelchair all later said that Dee Dee deserved her fate and that Gypsy had been punished as much as she needed to be. None of them would pay for her funeral, and her father and stepmother flushed her ashes down the toilet."

Hell yeah.

Forum Clout
Isn't that nana's ball-washing golf buddy?
IMG_5551.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I don't know much about this case.

I don't know how much of a cunt the mom was (though you lads make it pretty clear she was horrible).

I never agree with murder as an answer.

And I have no clue if she really is a penny chewer.

I preface all of that to say any of you are proper fucked in the head if you would stoop this broad over. Bitch looks fresh off the production line of the Jim Henson Workshop.

Forum Clout

I don't know how much of a cunt the mom was (though you lads make it pretty clear she was horrible).

And I have no clue if she really is a penny chewer.

I preface all of that to say any of you are proper fucked in the head if you would stoop this broad over. Bitch looks fresh off the production line of the Jim Henson Workshop.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

I think she absolutely “deserved” to be murdered.

The mom had a history of violence against family members and was accused of starving her mother to death and poisoning her step moms food. She tortured this girl for basically 15 years of her life, having her teeth removed, her saliva glands, and numerous other surgeries that have altered her life. All because the fat cunt wanted attention from people.

If she weren’t killed Gypsy would no doubt still be undergoing unnecessary medical procedures. And you know what? Maybe she would have been arrested. But then we would hear about how we should sympathize with her and etc etc.

I’m rambling but this is a case I read about and get genuinely pissed off at. It really bothers me when mothers are horrible abusers because it goes against everything a mother should be instinctually. How you can be such a fat, pig, fucking self obsessed crazy person you force your own child to use a wheelchair and abuse them sickens me. Fuck her. Glad shes dead. Hope the toilet enjoyed her ashes.