• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Drake/Kendrick feud?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Why did white people look at a genre started by blacks, where all the lyrics are about being black in America and etc…and decide, “Hey, I as a white person can do that too!”
my rapping is not like the blacks, & it's mostly fun stuff - I don't need to be tough or shit like that, it's comedic appreciation of a rhyming artform... sorry you don't have those skills or that kinda fun.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Have you ever seen white people dance to a beat? They can’t. Ask them to clap and they do it on the 1 and 3. Whites may be smart but they don’t have rhythm because they didn’t stand in fields singing songs and dancing while one dude banged on a drum. It’s like Jazz. It’s a primal art form. And you’re not gonna imply whites are primal…
Sue wishes he wasn’t such a coward to take it in the ass. Real Cumia closeted energy.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Sue wishes he wasn’t such a coward to take it in the ass. Real Cumia closeted energy.
I don’t know man, is NOT taking it in the ass a sign of cowardice?

I’m pointing at everyone on the forums…you’re all pussies for not taking a dick up your butt

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Not reading your comment. How are you going to claim to be gay and not fuck dudes?
IMG_2359.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I’ve spent a year saying the same point over and over

If i started posting pictures of myself in drag you would all call me a sissy woman. But if i asked to be called a woman you would all start calling me a man

If I never said I was a fag and lusted after Sue you would all call me gay. But because i say i’m gay everyone calls me straight

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout

If i started posting pictures of myself in drag you would all call me a sissy woman. But if i asked to be called a woman you would all start calling me a man

If I never said I was a fag and lusted after Sue you would all call me gay. But because i say i’m gay everyone calls me straight
IMG_2360.jpeg

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout

Another fucking retarded post.

You know damn well no one would call you a “Sissy woman”, just “Sissy”.

I’ve publicly lusted after every tranny in the OnAverse including you and Jenna, yet no one here has ever called me a fag…

G

Boq is quiet, do we think he’s coordinating with his Discord people or screaming at his Gateway desktop?
You are poor, bitter and a wigger <--- facts

Boq is a bald wigster, snapon veneers having welfare leech living with grandma <---sassy lore