• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Doug Stanhopes saccharin movie about "The Craft"?

Forum Clout
Everyone celebrates him standing up to The Worm but his behavior during that incident never impressed me.

He merely danced around the issue of Jim being a fraud. "Alcoholics Anonymous just wants us all to be mindless workers in cubicles, MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN." Do they, Doug? Maybe you should try going to a meeting in Medicine Hat, Wyoming or wherever the fuck you live with your bizarre girlfriend.

Now I know he was arguing with a guy he barely knows (no one knows Norton because he's obscure) on a radio show on which he was a guest. He was being polite. I get it. And, it goes without saying, his arguments were more persuasive than Jim's.

But it wasn't the massive own that people make it out to be. Now, Ron Bennington telling Anthony to his face, "you got lost," *that* was a massive own. The Stanhope-Norton argument was just a collision between a rampaging alkie and massive fraud who pretends to be an alkie. Nothing to see here.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Everyone celebrates him standing up to The Worm but his behavior during that incident never impressed me.

He merely danced around the issue of Jim being a fraud. "Alcoholics Anonymous just wants us all to be mindless workers in cubicles, MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN." Do they, Doug?

Now I know he was arguing with a guy he barely knows (no one knows Norton because he's obscure) on a radio show on which he was a guest. He was being polite. I get it. And, it goes without saying, his arguments were more persuasive than Jim's.

But it wasn't the massive own that people make it out to be. Now, Ron Bennington telling Anthony to his face, "you got lost," *that* was a massive own. The Stanhope-Norton argument was just a collision between a rampaging alkie and massive fraud who pretends to be an alkie. Nothing to see here.
“I wont say if I am or am not in a specific program.” Stanhope didn’t win but rather Norton lost that argument by being a preachy douche.

G

I remember reading he claims he never had children due to overpopulation reasons. Just admit you’re a hopeless drunk who couldn’t stay sober to take care of a child
Exactly. It's so transparent when people try to cite global warming or overpopulation as an excuse to live out their days as responsibility free overgrown teenagers. Pretending it's for some noble cause instead of hedonism and selfishness. "I want to reduce my carbon footprint." Shut up, faggot. Claims to be a freethinker that doesn't believe in any of that religious BS but if some bureaucrats or academic frauds tell them the sky is falling, they buy it hook line and sinker. Nice questioning authority, stupid.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
“I wont say if I am or am not in a specific program.” Stanhope didn’t win but rather Norton lost that argument by being a preachy douche.
I am probably not looking hard enough but I wish I could find the clip of Norton going absolutely ballistic on a caller for saying “AA” as if it’s some secret organization no one knows about

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I am probably not looking hard enough but I wish I could find the clip of Norton going absolutely ballistic on a caller for saying AA as if it’s some secret organization no one knows about
@Rutherford_b_Blaze actually explained that Boreton isn’t really wrong about not talking about it but he’s still a jackass so I’m against Jim.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
@Rutherford_b_Blaze actually explained that Boreton isn’t really wrong about not talking about it but he’s still a jackass so I’m against Jim.
Correct. AA members are supposed to maintain anonymity when it comes to media-Ron Bennington does the same thing. Norton is still a fake alcoholic and AA is a cult.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Correct. AA members are supposed to maintain anonymity when it comes to media-Ron Bennington does the same thing. Norton is still a fake alcoholic and AA is a cult.
Cool. Noted.
Don’t worry guys, there’s plenty of reasons to hate Jim. He’s so fucking annoying about it. Couldn’t he just not say anything instead of alluding to it like an attention seeking baby boy?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Being a road comic must be really tough... I got to listen to another Legion of Skanks zoom show to hear more about the business side of stand-up.
I was hoping they’d stop doing that. “We used to be so broke and unsuccessful.” I know, I was paying $7/month for your website that barely worked when you were complaining about being broke and unsuccessful.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
Don’t worry guys, there’s plenty of reasons to hate Jim. He’s so fucking annoying about it. Couldn’t he just not say anything instead of alluding to it like an attention seeking baby boy?
1696695533490.gif

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I have never once given him a chance strictly because of his clothing. I think the only thing I’ve actually listened to was him trying to bail out norton inflatable tube man
I remember hearing him on stern talking about his mom dying in the hospital and how it was so LOL IRREVERENT and his mom was SAYING CUSS WORDS in the hospital etc. Tiresome shit