• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Doug Stanhopes saccharin movie about "The Craft"?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
You would hope that if O&A were still on the air that they would shit all over a project like this. But in reality they would all fawn over this pure garbage as if it was the next Godfather. Now that O&A and 'mean' style shock jock radio is no long a thing these faggot comics can finally start to show their true selves without fear of being mocked in public. We had to sit through them praising junk like Lucky Louie and whatever trash Norton was involved with without hurting his feelings. I still laugh when he had that mental breakdown live on O&A when some reporter trashed the show and called him 'unfunny'.

Imagine playing the trailer of this or playing the entire movie to a crowd of 2001-2006 era O&A Pests at a Virus Tour event. People would have burned the theater down Great White style and killed everyone in it. These 'edgy' comics were always fags. They want beyond Weimar culture this time when they run things.

Where are all the moron posters here who said Stanhope was some comedy legend and great? Fucking faggots.

G

You would hope that if O&A were still on the air that they would shit all over a project like this. But in reality they would all fawn over this pure garbage as if it was the next Godfather. Now that O&A and 'mean' style shock jock radio is no long a thing these faggot comics can finally start to show their true selves without fear of being mocked in public. We had to sit through them praising junk like Lucky Louie and whatever trash Norton was involved with without hurting his feelings. I still laugh when he had that mental breakdown live on O&A when some reporter trashed the show and called him 'unfunny'.

Imagine playing the trailer of this or playing the entire movie to a crowd of 2001-2006 era O&A Pests at a Virus Tour event. People would have burned the theater down Great White style and killed everyone in it. These 'edgy' comics were always fags. They want beyond Weimar culture this time when they run things.

Where are all the moron posters here who said Stanhope was some comedy legend and great? Fucking faggots.
Eh ill give him a pass on this today just because he knows its his last and only film before he croaks in a year or two. Not like theres any good content out there to compare it too these days.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He really must be close to death. This is the kind of schmaltzy pablum he would have trashed ten years ago. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, since alcoholics aren't known for their courage.
Like four years ago he said on his podcast that he bought a bike and was surprised that he couldn’t ride it without getting winded. He’s been chainsmoking since middle school. I can’t believe he’s still alive.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
A while ago I was watching a clip from that special where he’s wearing a jersey with “Libertarian” written on it. Yuck. Sometimes he has good jokes but he always ends up making some serious point to get applause. He’s always been more “smart” than funny (like bill hicks) and his lifestyle choice isn’t really something to aspire to. If he had died 5 years or so ago he would be thought of as a legend but now Stupid is going to fuck up his legacy and still die a shitty death in the middle of a shithole desert town surrounded by his crew of ballwashers that are all on his payroll.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
A while ago I was watching a clip from that special where he’s wearing a jersey with “Libertarian” written on it. Yuck. Sometimes he has good jokes but he always ends up making some serious point to get applause. He’s always been more “smart” than funny (like bill hicks) and his lifestyle choice isn’t really something to aspire to. If he had died 5 years or so ago he would be thought of as a legend but now Stupid is going to fuck up his legacy and still die a shitty death in the middle of a shithole desert town surrounded by his crew of ballwashers that are all on his payroll.
That’s probably his worst special but the opening is really funny. Watch the Beer Hall Putsch one or listen to Something to Take the Edge Off.