• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwaw Dice and Eddie Murphy teaming up for a heist movie?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Eddie Murphy has been working a lot lately. Must have tranny prostitutes blackmailing him.
They all need Bugatti's, mansions, vacations and overflowing trust fund accounts. Shit adds up in the OJ household. Good way to cut costs is to also cut the white bitches throat.

Wonder why her white father isn't in the picture hmmm 🤔?

Attachments

• 47369361_592083771231195_6941619078508626294_n.jpg
    47369361_592083771231195_6941619078508626294_n.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 71
G

Of course it's gonna be a 100% 🍅 Rotten tomatoes critics score and a 15% 🍿 Audience score.

Fucking things gonna suck!
I will never forgive Opie and Anthony for giving dice a mediocre comeback on their show. He is a fucking awful hack and should've been found dead of an overdose 20 years ago.

The fact that God took fine ass Dana Plato from us and that fucking kike doing an impression of an Italian doing an impression of a tough guy doing an impression of someone funny enrages me to the point where I want to kill small animals and work my way up to hookers.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I will never forgive Opie and Anthony for giving dice a mediocre comeback on their show. He is a fucking awful hack and should've been found dead of an overdose 20 years ago.

The fact that God took fine ass Dana Plato from us and that fucking kike doing an impression of an Italian doing an impression of a tough guy doing an impression of someone funny enrages me to the point where I want to kill small animals and work my way up to hookers.
One of my favorite comments under the Chip Ruins The Mood video (where the "hurt a nigga rib" quote came from, of course) was a random comment seemingly unrelated that just said "...gonna rape and kill a bitch tonight!" 🤣

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Eddie Murphy disappeared for like a decade and now he's in every piece of shit movie and show.
Gotta remember he was in all the Shrek movies which brought in a ton of money - I’m guessing that money has dried up or was reduced greatly from alimony / ex wife / etc.

Cameron Diaz and Mike Myers have both been able to retire / not really do anything from those movies. Myers did well with Austin Powers but I’m sure it’s not even close to Shrek money.