• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Woulja fuck the new senator of Virginia?

Title

• Total voters

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

"You shall wear a dress..."

7abf5bd8-95a1-49f8-9c9f-4db0a1657aa5-large16x9_SDFDSAFSDFSDFSDFSD.jpg
Hahahah see the non shopped pic clearly shows this is a dude, he can smush watermelons with those forearms

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
If this isn't some sort of trans, sure she's decent looking and pretty hot for a politician. She doesn't have big tits to grope in a theater though
Edit: I'm leaving this unedited, let the record show I've been bamboozled, but real pics clearly show it's a dude in a skirt
Nigger the first photo shows it's a dude in a skirt.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
It's not new.

It was re-elected, barely, and I'm not sure the other guy has conceded yet.

View attachment 164161

It has promo materials of it visiting schools. Why didn't the republicans here attack it on that?

View attachment 164163

It is hot for a tranny. Not Princess Al hot.

View attachment 164162
Beautiful womanly linebacker shoulders/neck.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
No.

I would fuck Susanna Gibson. She lost last night in Virginia for the state assembly 57th district.

View attachment 164174

View attachment 164176
I watched her vids when they were made known and while I think she looks great for her age, it was too “me me me me me me” constantly looking at the camera and all.

I’m saying she’s an actual whore AND an attention whore.