• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would Patrice have had a public break with Anthony?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
"AHHHAHAHAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEESHIT! Why do I nigger-tweet? I nigger-tweet? How do I nigger-tweet? Nigger-tweet!". Away from his keyboard, all his bravado disappears, and he titters and giggles like a retard.
Nana is trying to play both sides of the fence. On Twitter he’s a literal groyper who tweets “FUCKING KILL ALL N******!” and talks about how (((THEY))) are taking your childrens birthright.

Then on Opie and Anthony or even Compound Media he’s just a retarded Sean Hannity lite, playing the mainstream “i’m just asking questions!” conservative who’s trying not to say the quiet part out loud.

Both are completely falsified personas crafted to allow Anthony to rant about niggers 24/7.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
What comic from O&A is still friends with Ant? Those guys don't do anything with Opie, and he doesn't have the stigma of the racism and domestic violence. Why would Patrice be the last one to stick by Ant?
None of them were friends. They were in to plug gigs or 'hang' because they didn't have work other than the fuckle hut in Branson.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
What comic from O&A is still friends with Ant? Those guys don't do anything with Opie, and he doesn't have the stigma of the racism and domestic violence. Why would Patrice be the last one to stick by Ant?
Bobby Kelly mentions him from time to time on Bonfire and I think he still refers to him as a friend on there but I can't think of the last time they did a show together or anything like that.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Patrice would have gotten one major role in something and he'd immediately leave the US for Brazil or some Caribbean island, there is no way he would have stuck around as smart as he was...His Greenville would have been overseas. He'd escape #2025.

There would be a small group of nana ballwashers (fat, miserable trucker types who are struggling) who would have ballwashed Anthony after Patrice made him look small and petty.

Patrice was too good for the OnAverse, just like I'm too good for this forum.

Forum Clout
The Destroyer and Nana actually had a promotional vehicle that comics needed at the time. Once that went away after AntH's Times Square shenanigans, Nana and Opie pretty much lost all value. This value was going to deteriorate anyway with every comic deciding to do their own podcasts and that whole process becoming really easy. They'd mostly be gone or doing rare appearances on the show if it was still around. Really, all Nana did was speed up the process of killing it.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
A free, non paywalled podcast between Patrice and Anthony discussing race post 2016 would be one of the biggest things on the internet. That’s the show, not the “Nice shirt, stupid podcast hour” featuring with Jim and Anthony.

Toast

Forum Clout
The obsession with Patrice sure is fascinating. The guy who was killed by treats sounds like a great role model. Remember how good he was with women, staying with the same retarded hoe, who controlled his life? Or how he was the only black guy not able to pop out some kids?

Boy I sure do wonder how this saint(nigger) would interact with my favorite pedophile.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Nana is trying to play both sides of the fence. On Twitter he’s a literal groyper who tweets “FUCKING KILL ALL N******!” and talks about how (((THEY))) are taking your childrens birthright.

Then on Opie and Anthony or even Compound Media he’s just a retarded Sean Hannity lite, playing the mainstream “i’m just asking questions!” conservative who’s trying not to say the quiet part out loud.

Both are completely falsified personas crafted to allow Anthony to rant about niggers 24/7.
And he's such a a retard he doesn't realize how he is undermining his own side by doing it and convincing nobody. The left already assumes anyone who discusses race, or the border, even in reasonable terms, is secretly just a racist who hates blacks/Mexicans etc. So when they see his hannity light then his awful tweets it just cements that view that they must also be just suppressing the urge to say nigger. This ensures they'll just ignoring even reasonable arguments and calling the person using them racist.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
And he's such a a retard he doesn't realize how he is undermining his own side by doing it and convincing nobody. The left already assumes anyone who discusses race, or the border, even in reasonable terms, is secretly just a racist who hates blacks/Mexicans etc. So when they see his hannity light then his awful tweets it just cements that view that they must also be just suppressing the urge to say nigger. This ensures they'll just ignoring even reasonable arguments and calling the person using them racist.
And the thing is too is that even if these “Hannity lite” people do hate niggers its a result of the crime or etc etc. which is very different from “I hate niggers because they stole my lunch money as a kid”. They also don’t literally “hate” them. It’s more annoyance like “why can’t you get your shit together?”. It’s not a literal violent hatred like Ant has. Mainly because its PERSONAL to him.

Forum Clout
Why don't you ask him?

Attachments

• ouija.jpg
    ouija.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 3