• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would Patrice have had a public break with Anthony?

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
Burr has made clear he wants nothing to do with Anthony. The rest of the comedy world pretty much avoids him apart from Z-list Fox News rejects. There’s a reason he’s pivoted to full time politics.

I’m curious if Patrice would have been able to steer him away from his current psychosis or would have also have kept a public distance

Forum Clout
Burr has made clear he wants nothing to do with Anthony. The rest of the comedy world pretty much avoids him apart from Z-list Fox News rejects. There’s a reason he’s pivoted to full time politics.

I’m curious if Patrice would have been able to steer him away from his current psychosis or would have also have kept a public distance
He wouldn't have cared less. He always was aware that Nana was cuckoo.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Dead Patrice always would have done what I would have wanted him to, so yes.
Patrice Oneal is actually Judy Garland's butler/chauffeur in the afterlife, believe it or not. I've seen it with my own two ghost eyes. I've never interacted with him because I don't associate with those people in front of my celebrity ghost friends. I don't mean blacks either. I hang out with Ron Glass all the time. I just mean the lesser-thans. The clowns.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I hate how everyone assumes people divorce from Nana because of their careers or something. I know this is hard to believe considering they’re all fame loving kikes, but maybe some of them just aren’t racist retards. Nothing funnier than “Burr changed! Hypocrite!” oh because he laughed at racist jokes he should be fine with eugenics?

Patrice wouldn’t have told Anthony off like Burr. He wouldn’t have distanced himself ala Derosa. He would just fucking hate him for being a retard and a stupid frothing at the mouth racist. Nana ballwashers love to pretend Patrice was fine with Ants racism like they didn’t have hours of on air arguments where Patrice is screaming at him and calling him an ignorant cracker. (B-but Patrice said he trusted Anthony to be honest on race!!) That was 2008, so imagine his reaction to what Anthonys saying now.

It’s not some “public disavowing” thing for his career, it would just be “fuck that dude”. But also Patrice is dead and fat so fuck him i guess

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Why would Patrice be the last one to stick by Ant?
Literally a fucking yarn spun by ballwashers as a means to an end. If Patrice stuck by Ant that means everything Ant is saying about race isn’t that bad, i mean Patrice is black! Thus Burr and all them are just GUILTY WHITE LIBERALS! And Patrice praised Anthony for being so honest about race! (Ignore that he never praised Ant for being EDUCATED, just praised him for being outspokenly ignorant in his beliefs) So obviously Patrice would be fine with “I just think all black babies should die!” I mean, it’s not like Patrice had a little niglet stepdaughter or something.

Patrice was fine with Ants racist jokes but seriously listen to any clip where they talk race POLITICS. It is clear Ant doesn’t know shit and Patrice always calls him out on this. There are even moments where he looks to Opie and says “WHY ARE YOU LETTING HIM DO THIS! HOW CAN YOU LET HIM SAY THIS!” So yes, I don’t think Patrice was this stoic and nuanced genius who would sit down and rationalize the shit Anthony says now.

Forum Clout
Patrice Oneal is actually Judy Garland's butler/chauffeur in the afterlife, believe it or not. I've seen it with my own two ghost eyes. I've never interacted with him because I don't associate with those people in front of my celebrity ghost friends. I don't mean blacks either. I hang out with Ron Glass all the time. I just mean the lesser-thans. The clowns.
I think I could enjoy this more than the DMan character.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I think eventually AntH would have gotten so mad at the news or Twitter or some shit, he'd have just called Patrice a nigger and that'd have been that.

Ant would have at least made some passive aggressive accusation that Patrice never calls out black crime, after Patrice made some joke about Donald Trump of the Capitol Hill riot.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The only reason Burr broke it off with Anthony was because Anthony is a coward who never confronts anyone to their face. He waits until they're gone, then he bashes them.

Notice you never saw Anthony go on a furious rant about niggers when Patrice was there. He would wait until it was just Opie and Jim to take over the show pointlessly. Sure, they had arguments, but it was always a humorous tone. Can you find any clip of Anthony arguing back with Patrice?

O&A treated Patrice very well, and vice versa. They always pumped each other up and didn't get into spats. Whereas Burr could get into it with anybody and then back off towards the end. Burr's confrontation style leads to more possibility of a "Friendship Ended." Patrice cackled along with Anthony's watered down rants, which only got serious when no blacks were around.

Meanwhile Opie always got in people's faces... Opie called Tucker Max a liar to his face... Anthony waited until Tucker's headphones were unplugged to whisper the word "liar."

Forum Clout
The only reason Burr broke it off with Anthony was because Anthony is a coward who never confronts anyone to their face. He waits until they're gone, then he bashes them.

Notice you never saw Anthony go on a furious rant about niggers when Patrice was there. He would wait until it was just Opie and Jim to take over the show pointlessly. Sure, they had arguments, but it was always a humorous tone. Can you find any clip of Anthony arguing back with Patrice?

O&A treated Patrice very well, and vice versa. They always pumped each other up and didn't get into spats. Whereas Burr could get into it with anybody and then back off towards the end. Burr's confrontation style leads to more possibility of a "Friendship Ended." Patrice cackled along with Anthony's watered down rants, which only got serious when no blacks were around.

Meanwhile Opie always got in people's faces... Opie called Tucker Max a liar to his face... Anthony waited until Tucker's headphones were unplugged to whisper the word "liar."
Nick dipaolo with Anthony's instigating made Patrice cry, whereupon they had to go to break. It was very sad.

Forum Clout
Link? The DMAN is going to chalk that up to DiPaolo's energy, not Anthony.
And the DMAN would be correct. I think the episode is called race war with Patrice and Nick Dip. It started with friendly race talk and Nick and Patrice started getting serious. And Nick Dip took it too far while Anthony was cackling in the background. Patrice started crying and said what did black people ever do to yll. And they had to take a commercial break. Racist as I am, I felt awful for Patrice. He didn't deserve it.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Sure, they had arguments, but it was always a humorous tone. Can you find any clip of Anthony arguing back with Patrice?
Yes. Please take me at my word. I don’t want to have to autistically cut snippets of them seriously arguing with each other.

Although you may win on a technicality. Because every serious argument between them follows the exact formula: Anthony screams. Patrice screams back. Anthony screams back. Patrice goes on a long soliloquy about race using a long winded metaphor. Anthony has 0 rebuttal (because he’s a fucking idiot) so he starts hooting and hollering like a retard. “I’m just joking man, look at how i’m laughing , not a serious argument at all!”

Forum Clout
Hard to know what a dead guy would've done but I think all of Cumia's old comedy friends were all good with racial humour or jokes about ANYTHING really, the issue is that Cumia very clearly believes all the racist shit he spews and it is very hard to be friends with someone who is a genuine racist.

As a complete guess I'd say if Patrice was alive he wouldn't be chilling with Cumia on Compound but who really knows?

Forum Clout
Yes. Please take me at my word. I don’t want to have to autistically cut snippets of them seriously arguing with each other.

Although you may win on a technicality. Because every serious argument between them follows the exact formula: Anthony screams. Patrice screams back. Anthony screams back. Patrice goes on a long soliloquy about race using a long winded metaphor. Anthony has 0 rebuttal (because he’s a fucking idiot) so he starts hooting and hollering like a retard. “I’m just joking man, look at how i’m laughing , not a serious argument at all!”
LOL "hooting and hollering". I love that I've been a minor influence around here. He really does hoot and holler, though. His other tactic is to quizzically repeat whatever his foe just said, like it's just too insane for him to properly process. "AHHHAHAHAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEESHIT! Why do I nigger-tweet? I nigger-tweet? How do I nigger-tweet? Nigger-tweet!". Away from his keyboard, all his bravado disappears, and he titters and giggles like a retard.

Forum Clout
Hard to know what a dead guy would've done but I think all of Cumia's old comedy friends were all good with racial humour or jokes about ANYTHING really, the issue is that Cumia very clearly believes all the racist shit he spews and it is very hard to be friends with someone who is a genuine racist.

As a complete guess I'd say if Patrice was alive he wouldn't be chilling with Cumia on Compound but who really knows?
He got lost.