Would/Do you eat this shit?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I’m not so sure. It was a good time for white rappers and I still didn’t hit like the ones who made it and plenty also gave up. YouTube views and mixtape downloads don’t really translate into money. Thank you for the kind words though haha.
The comments, man. You still have guys that listen to you. I was reading your feedback over the years on those videos and people keep coming back, thats pretty cool and must make ya' feel good at least. @Antsballwasher probably wants to lynch me right now. Sorry for taking your heater and fellating bonnie with it.

G

I tried an "impossible" burger once. It was alright for what it was, but it wouldn't fool you into thinking it's beef. I'm sure the stuff is made from a nightmarish assembly of organic material, too, so I'm not in a rush for a second helping of it.

My wife is a vegetarian and I'm trying hard to get her off this fake "meat" shit she eats. You want to be a vegetarian, fine - eat vegetables. Stop trying to cheat "meat" back into your diet.

Imitation chicken is literally called "seitan". I'm not eating anything that's pronounced "Satan".
Some are theorising that this garbage is at least partly behind the explosion in bowel cancer rates. Who knows, but fake meat made in a lab can't be good for you