Would/Do you eat this shit?

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
do you eat "beyond" products? If so, why are you gay? Whats the appeal in eating this junk over actual meat? Right off the bat canola oil is fucking horrible for you, and I'm sure theres one or two other ingredients that are pretty shitty to put in your body, what say you?

Isn't it extremely bad for the environment to make it too? Like the amount of chemicals and carbon usage. I don't understand the retardation of the average person, and why they don't realize they are the greatest argument against direct democracy there is

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
Isn't it extremely bad for the environment to make it too? Like the amount of chemicals and carbon usage. I don't understand the retardation of the average person, and why they don't realize they are the greatest argument against direct democracy there is
Kinda like how electric vehicles demand lithium mining. "1000 gallons of brine to create 1 electric car battery" does this look good for the environment? not to mention some EV's that catch fire have to be submerged in water for upwards of 30 days to stop the fire, not only that but it takes about 40k gallons of water for firefighters to put out one of those fires. think about how much nasty shit is being burned into the air too for however long it takes to put out. GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT DURRRRR

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
Kinda like how electric vehicles demand lithium mining. "1000 gallons of brine to create 1 electric car battery" does this look good for the environment? not to mention some EV's that catch fire have to be submerged in water for upwards of 30 days to stop the fire, not only that but it takes about 40k gallons of water for firefighters to put out one of those fires. think about how much nasty shit is being burned into the air too for however long it takes to put out. GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT DURRRRR

What about all the nigs who are basically slaves in Africa to mine that shit? I don't mind but smug EV people seem like they wouldn't like that

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
me the one and only time i ever tried "beyond meat"
squidward-krabby.gif

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I’ve had it a handful of times and it’s pretty good. I have no qualms about eating meat so it doesn’t do much for me. I think they have to add a bunch of coloring and shit to make it look and feel like meat which is odd.