Will tonight be the birth of Slam Dunk Pat?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Bucks are in the finals and I’m guessing Pat will be tweeting about how he’s always been a fan of the bucks even though he’s rarely mentioned them until they got to the finals and Pat regularly discusses drug testing with the team doctors. This could backfire of course since his sports knowledge is non-existent and black Twitter will have a blast putting the pig in his place.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Basketball? You mean "tree people no touching"?
Racist-piggy.jpg

Tree people? Is pat calling basketball players, a majority of whom are black, tree people? Monkeys live in trees. Is pat calling black people monkeys? Incredibly troubling and racist.

"Tree people" is actually a reference to the public lynchings of yesteryear. A white woman would cry that she was assaulted, the white townsfolk would get together and hang black people from the trees as punishment.

Other townsfolk might then pass by or join the commotion and laugh at the "tree people", aka the dead black men hanging from the trees.

This is a very popular dogwhistle in many white nationalist circles.

"Tree people" is actually a reference to the public lynchings of yesteryear. A white woman would cry that she was assaulted, the white townsfolk would get together and hang black people from the trees as punishment.

Other townsfolk might then pass by or join the commotion and laugh at the "tree people", aka the dead black men hanging from the trees.

This is a very popular dogwhistle in many white nationalist circles.
Ironic given that Patrick could be described as a "strange fruit"

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I think Pat meant tree-people as in they're tall, instead of those other two possibilities, both of which Fatrick would jump at first opportunity to accuse someone's meaning if they used that word.
Frankly, he should make like a tree rather than a butcher