• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will Nana ever be fed?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
There’s plenty of things to bash Nana about without being being a fag about nigger hate. Ooooh hate groups! Kill yourself.
Nobody here is offended by his racism but if you are going to "feed nana" then acting like you are offended by it to social media sites is an easy angle to take. Since its the only thing he talks/posts about then its really the only angle to use his words against him. For a while it hard to fuck with him. Getting him in trouble with twitch was a attempt that kinda worked. I think he streams on a different site now. ( not sure how true that is) It wasnt until his bypass that he came back on the menu. Once he moved to SC and set up his "studio" then there looks to be new stuff to give him shit about. I got used to amount of content Pat gives off daily so Ants stuff is a bit slower but better than his old routine. Now he looks closer to death every day and I like shitting on his photos around the new house. Seems like his content is on the upswing.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Nobody here is offended by his racism but if you are going to "feed nana" then acting like you are offended by it to social media sites is an easy angle to take. Since its the only thing he talks/posts about then its really the only angle to use his words against him. For a while it hard to fuck with him. Getting him in trouble with twitch was a attempt that kinda worked. I think he streams on a different site now. ( not sure how true that is) It wasnt until his bypass that he came back on the menu. Once he moved to SC and set up his "studio" then there looks to be new stuff to give him shit about. I got used to amount of content Pat gives off daily so Ants stuff is a bit slower but better than his old routine. Now he looks closer to death every day and I like shitting on his photos around the new house. Seems like his content is on the upswing.
yup..point is you create enough "outrage" about her racism, or you poke her enough she'll lash out. She's already made some of left leaning subs with her posts about blacks. The moment she tries to monetize C.M via YT or Patreon like site, there will be lots of links and screen shots to get her booted.
Personally his pedophilliea is enough for me to hate him.

Also E Rock when you read this, hope you are prepared for "the call" of her death, fucking ballwasher

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I'd like to agree but the fact is that we can't harm Nana any more than he's already doing to himself. He drank himself into heart surgery and is currently facing the consequences, which will be severe if he relapses. He moved to SC and has effectively abandoned CM, whittling down his on-air presence to nothing. There's signs that his piggy bank isn't close to being as comfortably full as it was a decade ago, and he's still wasting money.

He's also placed himself so deep into obscurity that ge become practically impossible to fuck with. He's already alienated everyone he had a professional relationship with who isn't a bottom feeding parasite. CM is deflating on its own accord. You can't even call into TACS anymore because it's never fucking on. His FN posting occasionally gets noticed by SJWs but it never gets traction. He's pretty much uncancelable because there's nothing to cancel, and he wouldn't be worth the effort for them even if there was.

I think that if there's anything we've learned over the past decade, it's that Anthony Cumia is his own worst enemy and often all that's left for us to do is just to sit and watch the trainwreck unfold.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I will never understand all the effort people on here put into trolling that fat science fiction writer, when that effort can be spent on feeding nana.

Anthony literally threatened to shut down the old subreddit for hate speech because people joked about his mom being given an African funeral, despite never going to see her in her final years.

But then again, do we really want to mess with someone that close to death? He has at best a couple of years left to live and it can be considered cruel and inhumane to mess with him. But then I take one look at his Twitter feed where he pretend he's a white conservative without prior transgressions spewing his hatred...

It makes me want to call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on him with a pair of pliers and a blow torch.

I enjoy the psychological study of your Fat American across the world from me, but my heart - and hate - will always belong to the Cumia Clux Clan

You lads made me laugh like an idiot with all you've achieved tormenting that nonce. Do you know how much enjoyment I got out of the Niece Bomber Bit? I had my brother convinced they found the real culprit for an entire day.

He didn't talk to me for almost a week when I owned up. Do you know how awkward that is when he's in your own fucking band?

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
the coffin dance gif and I think that broke him into never looking at this place again. Even if you shit on him on Twitter he just blocks you. The days of “ENJOY OBSCURITY!!!” are long gone…
I feel like the fruits of our labor are more to be found within his arteries than his social media presence as of late. Patrick is more one dimensional.

midwit

Forum Clout
I'd like to agree but the fact is that we can't harm Nana any more than he's already doing to himself. He drank himself into heart surgery and is currently facing the consequences, which will be severe if he relapses. He moved to SC and has effectively abandoned CM, whittling down his on-air presence to nothing. There's signs that his piggy bank isn't close to being as comfortably full as it was a decade ago, and he's still wasting money.

He's also placed himself so deep into obscurity that ge become practically impossible to fuck with. He's already alienated everyone he had a professional relationship with who isn't a bottom feeding parasite. CM is deflating on its own accord. You can't even call into TACS anymore because it's never fucking on. His FN posting occasionally gets noticed by SJWs but it never gets traction. He's pretty much uncancelable because there's nothing to cancel, and he wouldn't be worth the effort for them even if there was.

I think that if there's anything we've learned over the past decade, it's that Anthony Cumia is his own worst enemy and often all that's left for us to do is just to sit and watch the trainwreck unfold.
Exactly. Ant in his prime:

- Mansion
- 9.5/10 GF
- Disciplined routine with ~5-700 kcals a day of food, the rest in booze so he never got fat and health was "fine-enough" compared w/ obese genpop
- "new rich" wealth in every straight, gentile male fantasy; cars, toys, gambling, month-long drunken vacations, hanging with the rich n' famous
- Famous enough to keep a rotation of "friends" around who get his in-jokes, are safe to allow at his house, etc.
- Basically has personal security who adores him (Keith)
- Bored at home? Flip a switch and we're LIVE! Thousands (tens of thousands?) of normal, well-adjusted fans (some even famous and rich!) showering him with adoration from his living room.
- Always seemed like the wrong move to not become an actual man, try to find something positive in life, be capable of loving a woman, etc. The "lol I got caught cheating again" wasn't cute in his 50's but we figured hey, how well do we really know the guy? He's probably low key got it together.

Ant now:

- Turns out, the nihilism with women/people wasn't an act. He had/has no one who has ever cared for him, let alone loved him. He's stuck with a stalking fan who followed him to a plantation to do Yoga in the garage. That closeness he talked about with siblings? Dawn going through breast cancer, sends her a "GL Dawnie" on social media every once and a while.

- LOL build quality middle class (MAYBE upper mid class?) ugly AF house in a trash Southern city. Cracking garage floor with water seeping. Roof falling apart. Contractor left the state, has no legal recourse. Stuck. He will (does) have huge bug problems, especially in the kitchen. You don't have water leaks in a rural southern house and not have roaches. And I mean big roaches aka, "palmetto bugs." Disgusting. I hope the local diners are charming bc you can't cook in that house. Plus he has to eat more now since he can't drink.

- Average looking girl which is fine except that she is severely mentally ill, responsible for the death of his cat, will likely be responsible for his death. Long history of stalking, obsession, unhinged jealousy, abusive and violent tendencies. Burned clothing. Stole items. A break-in with police involvement. A broken, ticking time bomb.

- Penis doesn't work (hence TRT)

- Society hates him. I mean hates him. Literally his pedophilia is not his worst trait in the eyes of the average person. People in his milieu/comedy/entertainment hate him even more than the avg person. If you so much as talk to Ant as a comic, you'll have to answer for it later in your career.

- He's always loved tech. Tech 101 has passed him by to the point where he can't build a good studio, which can easily be done for under $20k. He just can't pull it off. Now takes great pleasure in desktop-building with the help of pcpartpicker like a 13 year old on Reddit. Refers to some pc builds as "girly" and others as "masculine" unironically.

- Streams online, couple dozen ppl watching. Most trolling him, other palpably insane ppl talking abt black crime or "remember that one bit..."

- So ugly, so sickly-looking, causes physical pain for those who see him either up-close or in HD

- If he gets a good buzz, he dies. No third option. He's sober for life. His entire coping mechanism for a life of severe anxiety is gone. Tries to counteract with low BP since his heart barely pumps. IS NOT A GOOD TRADE OFF.

- Lived through one of greatest real estate growth cycles in US history, loses money on his mansion. Must maintain perception of guy who is high IQ/understands money, investing, etc.

- Only refuge/cope is, "hey...I don't regret it...it was a pisser!"

- Financial talk is now stuff my retired plumber grandfather might brag and/or complain about. Low electric bills...but 10K to get the water drainage fixed what in the HELL??? Accidentally revealed that he's not just lost money, but is in an income bracket closer to a self-employed tradie than anyone who was in the actual Jewish entertainment industry.

- Is so confused, stupid, and befuddled by money that he recently bragged about his net worth to an E girl LIVE (huge risk unless you've got it like that, right?). He showed her the balance, and the bimbo said "I have more." He stared at the ground. OOOOOOOF. I'm guessing he showed her somewhere between 1-3 million.

I tried to enjoy Fatrick stuff and failed. He bores me. Ant will always be my favorite lolcow of all time, but there is really nothing left to work with. I think just detailing exactly where he is is probably the most fun we can have with ole Ant at this point. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.