• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will Nana ever be fed?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Even starting a “secret chat” to try to plan OPS away from the prying eyes of Fat White Nigger Erock hasn’t resulted in anything.

What do you all think? Is Nana not being fed because we’re all lazy and unfunny? Or is Nana not being fed because for once in his life he’s decided to not give into the fawwwkin hateeeers?

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I will never understand all the effort people on here put into trolling that fat science fiction writer, when that effort can be spent on feeding nana.

Anthony literally threatened to shut down the old subreddit for hate speech because people joked about his mom being given an African funeral, despite never going to see her in her final years.

But then again, do we really want to mess with someone that close to death? He has at best a couple of years left to live and it can be considered cruel and inhumane to mess with him. But then I take one look at his Twitter feed where he pretend he's a white conservative without prior transgressions spewing his hatred...

It makes me want to call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on him with a pair of pliers and a blow torch.

Last edited:

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
she’s a far right, racist, pedophile, grifter and white supremacy loser; whose platform led to the creation of the proud boys. Which I feel is far overlooked in their history, if Nana doesn’t give that Canadian hack a platform, we don’t have hipster neo nazis.

if she just stuck to impressions, and racial humor, I wouldn’t give two fucks, but she’s taken it to the extreme with all her politics and all other shit.

Nana thinks Trump is her fucking savior, but what she still doesn’t get, he could give ZERO fucks about her and all his supporters. To him they are his pay pigs.

She seems to have a boner for a civil war or race war or whatever fuck; which is pretty funny cause we all know whose gonna hiding her in bunker locking all the doors; moment shit hits the fan.

I can’t imagine all day walking around with your gun, screaming about blacks, and libs.

Frankly it’s endless hypocrisy too on everything.

So TLDR, I don’t mind making her final years as miserable as possible, cause of how much of an awful person she is.

Also I’d be down for a good Gavin feeding too, and that unfunny cunt hole too.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I will never understand all the effort people on here put into trolling that fat science fiction writer, when that effort can be spent on feeding nana.
The one thing i’ll give Patposters is that he ALWAYS responds. You could send him a carrier pigeon calling him fat and he’d send it back saying “No, child.” In contrast, when was the last time Anthony had a freak out on us? The last I remember was the coffin dance gif and I think that broke him into never looking at this place again. Even if you shit on him on Twitter he just blocks you. The days of “ENJOY OBSCURITY!!!” are long gone…
Anthony literally threatened to shut down the old subreddit for hate speech because people joked about his mom being given an African funeral, despite never going to see her in her final years.
Even offered a fucking bounty. I suppose Pat is more egregious considering he straight up sued to try to get the forum taken down but still. The talking point of “censoring free speech” should be levied at Cumia just as much.
But then again, do we really want to mess with someone that close to death? He has at best a couple of years left to live and it can be considered cruel and inhumane to mess with him. But then I take one look at his Twitter feed where he pretend he's a white conservative without prior transgressions spewing his hate...
I think it would be “cruel” if he retired from broadcasting and just wanted to send out his nigger tweets in complete obscurity. But Nanas constant smiling through the pain opens him up to all forms of trolling. If you’re going to pretend everythings fine we’ll treat you like everythings fine.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
she’s a far right, racist, pedophile, grifter and white supremacy loser; whose platform led to the creation of the proud boys. Which I feel is far overlooked in their history, if Nana doesn’t give that Canadian hack a platform, we don’t have hipster neo nazis.

if she just stuck to impressions, and racial humor, I wouldn’t give two fucks, but she’s taken it to the extreme with all her politics and all other shit.

Nana thinks Trump is her fucking savior, but what she still doesn’t get, he could give ZERO fucks about her and all his supporters. To him they are his pay pigs.

She seems to have a boner for a civil war or race war or whatever fuck; which is pretty funny cause we all know whose gonna hiding her in bunker locking all the doors; moment shit hits the fan.

I can’t imagine all day walking around with your gun, screaming about blacks, and libs.

So TLDR, I don’t mind making her final years as miserable as possible, cause of how much of an awful person she is.

You say “far right” and “white supremacy” like they’re BAD things, pearl clutching faggot.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
You say “far right” and “white supremacy” like they’re BAD things, pearl clutching faggot.
The thing that bothers me the most is claiming to be far right and spewing white supremacy talking points while looking like this:
1708279430892.png

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Feeding Nana, requires lots of pearl clutching sadly. As much as I fucking hate cancel culture, there’s a few people who absolutely who have zero place in society, and Anthony is one of them.

Anthony used to make me fucking laugh, but then his bits became a true part of his everyday life, to the point where he’s freely tweeting about killing blacks, libs and anyone else who isn’t white or straight like him.

I don’t have time for people who create hate groups, thus this why I feed, (plus it’s fun seeing her hypocrisy in action).

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Feeding Nana, requires lots of pearl clutching sadly. As much as I fucking hate cancel culture, there’s a few people who absolutely who have zero place in society, and Anthony is one of them.

Anthony used to make me fucking laugh, but then his bits became a true part of his everyday life, to the point where he’s freely tweeting about killing blacks, libs and anyone else who isn’t white or straight like him.

I don’t have time for people who create hate groups, thus this why I feed, (plus it’s fun seeing her hypocrisy in action).
There’s plenty of things to bash Nana about without being being a fag about nigger hate. Ooooh hate groups! Kill yourself.

Forum Clout

But then again, do we really want to mess with someone that close to death? He has at best a couple of years left to live and it can be considered cruel and inhumane to mess with him. But then I take one look at his Twitter feed where he pretend he's a white conservative without prior transgressions spewing his hate...

It makes me really want to call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on him with a pair of pliers and a blow torch.
I want to see his Twitter banned and hear of his death shortly after

It will be the greatest achievement

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The DMAN hasn't trashed Anthony lately, and he wants to keep it that way. The reunion is coming up and it would be poor form to kick a man when he's down... Having suffered a new Heart Attack following the shame and embarrassment of being outed in the VICE Documentary as the loser who broke up Opie & Anthony. Forever recorded to history and public mainstream opinion as the idiot who put Hoes before Bros... And lost millions of dollars... All because of his "small dick energy" online.

But you don't have to let that define you, not anymore, Anthony. Just like you took a break in 2002. Consider 2014-2024 your second break. The DMAN has not trashed Anthony lately, and wants to keep it that way.

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Patty Fatty provides a near immediate reaction almost every time, AntH rarely does. Probably worth trying to make him, yeah, but it's no shock that Pepperoni Pig gets more attention, he's easymode.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

Nana —> JOSEPH —> Gavin —> Sam Roberts

All need feedings