• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will Bam do the right thing and become a fat old man like his dad, or will he be dead by 2030?

midwit

Forum Clout
As a former drunk myself he's one of those guys you look at and go- even counting the miracle sobriety cases I've seen (and I have seen a few)- not a fucking chance. That brain can't even fathom a reward system of something other than getting fucked up for an extended period of time. Never gonna happen.

It's one of those deals where he clearly has fantastic genetics physically which is actually working against his soul. The cosmos wanted him gone a decade ago.

Also lol at him obsessing about his weight for the last 20 years. Imagine how fucked up your brain has to be where you think being 30 lbs overweight is something that should even register for you as a grown man with his probs.