• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will Bam do the right thing and become a fat old man like his dad, or will he be dead by 2030?

G

IMG_1170.jpeg

Keep in mind that Phil is probably a normal man who grew up under normal conditions, while Bam is an attention-starved junkie who would suck 40 dicks in a row to be a B-List celebrity again.

I thought slapping his dad’s fat tits would make him millions forever. But I guess not ☹️

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Clout
He literally has no idea how to be a functional adult. He started making money being a dipshit when he was like 17 and by all accounts, he was an unbearable pile of shit for pretty much his entire life from there on. At what point are we supposed to pretend he learned how to be a normal person?

DiCamillo was the smartest one out of the entire crew. He saw the writing on the wall and got out while things were still fun, now he probably works a normal job and has a normal satisfying life while one friend burned himself alive being a fucking idiot and the other is trying out the Artie Lange life plan.

G

Fuck this person and its satanic baphomet family

[MEDIA=youtube]Sfg2KFiHs_o:592[/MEDIA]

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I have a newfound respect for Bam after seeing how much of a faggot Steve O has become. I’m sure Bam would be pretty annoying to hang out with at this point but at least he’s not a phony LA douche. Also Bam has a kid so I’d much rather see Steve O die and it would be hilarious for him to die first since he always preaches a healthy sober lifestyle.

There’s a fawking broootal video of him at Ryan Dunn’s crash site which humanized him a lot for me.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He literally has no idea how to be a functional adult. He started making money being a dipshit when he was like 17 and by all accounts, he was an unbearable pile of shit for pretty much his entire life from there on. At what point are we supposed to pretend he learned how to be a normal person?

DiCamillo was the smartest one out of the entire crew. He saw the writing on the wall and got out while things were still fun, now he probably works a normal job and has a normal satisfying life while one friend burned himself alive being a fucking idiot and the other is trying out the Artie Lange life plan.
Di Camilo was def the smart one, he didn’t even like to travel so he didn’t get swept up in Hollywood bullshit. I think he works (or at least did) work in TV for QVC because their studio is in the West Chester area.

Forum Clout
View attachment 177262

Keep in mind that Phil is probably a normal man who grew up under normal conditions, while Bam is an attention-starved junkie who would suck 40 dicks in a row to be a B-List celebrity again.

I thought slapping his dad’s fat tits would make him millions forever. But I guess not ☹️
lmfao holy shit what a pathetic faggot! He was always the biggest cunt in jackass so I'm glad he is a self-hating failure.

Forum Clout
I have a newfound respect for Bam after seeing how much of a faggot Steve O has become. I’m sure Bam would be pretty annoying to hang out with at this point but at least he’s not a phony LA douche. Also Bam has a kid so I’d much rather see Steve O die and it would be hilarious for him to die first since he always preaches a healthy sober lifestyle.

There’s a fawking broootal video of him at Ryan Dunn’s crash site which humanized him a lot for me.

Faggot never got over that and used it as an excuse to become a junkie deadbeat dad forever. His kid will be much better off after he ODs.

Forum Clout

Dico is actually a server at a very upscale restaurant near my house. Still lives in West Chester which is one of the most expensive areas in Southeastern PA so he must be doing something right.

Rake Yohn is an organic chemist.

As far as I know, none of the original CKY crew have spoken to Bam in over a decade. Grain of salt though, I can only confidently confirm that to be true of Ryan Dunn.

Forum Clout

Ryan Well Dunn.
IMG_8923.jpegIMG_0288.jpeg
I’m here all week, folks. Be sure to tip
your waitress and try the veal!