Why spend today any differently than every other day?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
K5hfUau.png

GduxttD.png

These are all in response to that 21 year old girl he was arguing with yesterday btw. They're all 16 hour old tweets and he's gone back to every single one of them to get the last word. This is his life - he's a 41 year old father (in the most technical sense) who willingly abandoned his own daughter so he can argue with a girl 20 years younger than him about how he should be allowed to decide whose credible when it comes to rape accusations. All to protect his hero daddy Biden.

You are the most pathetic, loathsome fuck on this earth, fat cunt. It brings me no end of joy to know that you will be fucked with forever. I've never known anybody more deserving of it.

Last edited:

HotDogJoe

Oh btw - the "that sounds like a threat, child" one is in response to this...

c2xSma9.png

That's right. He's actually trying to frame this girl saying the above as a rape threat against his mother, most likely so he can try and get her banned from Twitter.

God I live to see this fucker's life crumble.

HotDogJoe

Ha, she signed off by calling him pig, which must be more difficult to ignore coming from a non-atalker child.

I think this delightful young lady means it in the sense of a 'disgusting pig' because of his rape denial, rather than a fat pig as we mean it. Whatever though, as long as he's being called a pig on a daily basis, the world is in order.

🐷🐷🐷

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is how a 41 year old man spends his days. It’s why he looks like complete shit and won’t live to see 50. That’s not a threat, Pat. This is all done by your own actions and nobody lives long like this. What’s worse is this pig is living off the government on probably multiple scams since he doesn’t sell books and hasn’t had a job in over a decade.

Oh btw - the "that sounds like a threat, child" one is in response to this...

c2xSma9.png

That's right. He's actually trying to frame this girl saying the above as a rape threat against his mother, most likely so he can try and get her banned from Twitter.

God I live to see this fucker's life crumble.
did she threaten to rape him with a biden? No, she uses 'I bet' & 'could', rendering the whole sentence a speculation of how fats would act in a hypothetical situation. He's a legit moron.