• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why is everyone on Reddit picking on Jim????

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
I was looking at the Jim and Sam Reddit this morning since the only site that really rocks was down, and the threads about his marriage are littered with unironic “Congrats, so happy for him 😁” replies. Nice senses of humor

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
"Fat neck beards that complain"

Worm married a man with a ridiculous large penis, funster. I know it's bully tactics to bring that up and mock it, but here we are.
Theres something to be said about what should be old O&A fans commenting on neckbeards.

What i’m getting at is that J&Scels are a bunch of soy filled wimps.

Forum Clout
The cellar crowd are amongst the biggest bunch of self important, thin skinned, jealous hack faggots that exist today in America, who the fuck would honestly want to be apart of them?

Attachments

• OIG (9).jpeg
    OIG (9).jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 54

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
"Fat neck beards that complain"

Worm married a man with a ridiculous large penis, funster. I know it's bully tactics to bring that up and mock it, but here we are.
“When the bbboys encouraged their fans to harass small market shows and make their on air personalities cry for doing shitty radio, it was all in good fun. But laughing at creepy weirdo marrying an actual tranny prostitute? That’s the line!!”