• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why does he look like this?

G

Either go bald or go bald and wear a wig. Why the hell you would spend thousands for fake hair is beyond me. It doesn’t look real and it still ends up thinning anyway. Plus, you know, your body could literally reject the follicles and cause your scalp to start rotting away.

And for what? Because “girls like hair”? If that were true women wouldn’t date men at all. We all end up going bald. Plus if you DONT go bald thats a sign of low T. Or something.
A friend of mine is a slaphead and has been bald since he was 20 something. He's 15 years older than me and is married to an ex-Playboy Playmate who's a bit younger than me. She made him get laser hair removal on his back, but shaves his head with a wet razor every few days. Most of them don't care

Forum Clout
Either go bald or go bald and wear a wig. Why the hell you would spend thousands for fake hair is beyond me. It doesn’t look real and it still ends up thinning anyway. Plus, you know, your body could literally reject the follicles and cause your scalp to start rotting away.

And for what? Because “girls like hair”? If that were true women wouldn’t date men at all. We all end up going bald. Plus if you DONT go bald thats a sign of low T. Or something.
If women like hair so much they should just grow theirs out until it reaches their butt and then stroke it while masturbating like I do.

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout

Embrace baldness. I shave my fawkin head and look like a regular vineyard. Lots of women like bald men
Who gives a fuck.

G

Conor McGregor’s hair transplant is very gay too, he didn’t even need one and now has this weird doll hair hairline
The transplanted follicles are so thin you can see through to his scalp

connor.PNG

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I enjoy how tortured he is by Family Guy. He thought it deserved to be taken as impressive as Simpsons or South Park but the fans are so blitheringly retarded that it haunts him.
Dude wanted to be validated as a comedy genius when in reality he recycles his lowest-hanging fruit 9th grader jokes into new properties every couple years.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I enjoy how tortured he is by Family Guy. He thought it deserved to be taken as impressive as Simpsons or South Park but the fans are so blitheringly retarded that it haunts him.
Dude wanted to be validated as a comedy genius when in reality he recycles his lowest-hanging fruit 9th grader jokes into new properties every couple years.
That "manatee ball" joke from South Park was so popular that the people who made other cartoons like The Simpsons were sending flowers and gift baskets to South Park Studios thanking them for shitting all over Family Guy.

Jizz

Forum Clout
I’m pretty sure even with a successful transplant you need to take medication to retain it, and if you stop it goes quicker than not taking it, like ant is experiencing now.

It’s just not worth it, I might feel differently if I lost mine but I think I’d just shave it like a man.

Yeah you have to take propecia or the transplant hair will fall out. And some people can't take propecia because it causes their dick to not work right with erection or pissing problems!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Oh my god I looked up “rejected hair transplant” and wish I hadn’t, it’s so repulsive.

Any risk at all of this happening = don’t be a retard just shave it.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Oh my god I looked up “rejected hair transplant” and wish I hadn’t, it’s so repulsive.

Any risk at all of this happening = don’t be a retard just shave it.
Exactly. And the only transplant i’ve seen that looks natural is Elon, but he’s a fucking billionaire. INVEST IN WIGS!!!! BUY LOW SELL HIGH