• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whoever said Gary wasn’t underpaid by Howard should look at the difference between their wives

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I like that Howard would claim Beth was the big time model when she really on did Sears catalogs - not the SI swimsuit issue - and only got in Maxim because of Howard. I bet she is so angry Whitney Cummins is having a kid at 40 while she never got the chance.
I was fooled by that until I saw it brought up here. I was wondering why she was guest hosting The View. I thought she was a popular model.

Forum Clout
gary's wife was a lot better looking than he was when they got married. she wasnt a model but she was tall, blonde and skinny. gary aged well and she didn't. he's long been rumored to be a cheater.
He has a predilection for wanting annlingus. Marry lets him step out. She's never worked and she hasn't picked up a shred of laundry or done any chore in 30years.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He has a predilection for wanting annlingus. Marry lets him step out. She's never worked and she hasn't picked up a shred of laundry or done anything chore in 30years.
Didn’t she have some BS “art” job? Other than that I can’t think of anything and she made Gary do everything, take care of the kids, AND have to take every weekend gig so they could afford to live where they do.

Come to think of it - do any of the stern show wives work? Fred’s was an “actress” or something, Jackie’s wife Nancy had all her dumb music that went nowhere, Beth doesn’t do shit, Sal’s wife I think worked part time, JD’s wife had some BS fake job, etc.

Forum Clout
Didn’t she have some BS “art” job? Other than that I can’t think of anything and she made Gary do everything, take care of the kids, AND have to take every weekend gig so they could afford to live where they do.

Come to think of it - do any of the stern show wives work? Fred’s was an “actress” or something, Jackie’s wife Nancy had all her dumb music that went nowhere, Beth doesn’t do shit, Sal’s wife I think worked part time, JD’s wife had some BS fake job, etc.
Jackie's ex wife earned her keep by managing his junk and trinket business. The others wives just laid there and spent money. Sals wife is the biggest cunt out of all. Atleast Marry didn't publicly cheat on Gary.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Jackie's ex wife earned her keep by managing his junk and trinket business. The others wives just laid there and spent money. Sals wife is the biggest cunt out of all. Atleast Marry didn't publicly cheat on Gary.
Oh that’s right, she was in charge of the Jokeland empire, I remember they had her mom doing most of it. They had one house dedicated to Jokeland and all of Jackie’s junk - I remember Jackie threw a party that was actually a photo shoot for everyone to wear / model Jackie’s junk for the upcoming Jokeland catalog. Jackie was my favorite, Sal is up there too just for the disaster that is his life.

Also - didn’t Billy West’s wife try to have some acting career? I think they once were goofing on her getting 8x10s of herself done.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout

The argument between John and Gary was hysterical. John would call her over to clean up dog shit during a party and called the house with his cell phone to ask her to get them beer from the corner store when they ran out. He once called her to bring him the normal phone so he could order a “pizzer.” I’m not sure why that makes sense but the entitlement is funny. Gary cleaned up his kid’s puke because she went to play tennis at night. John wrote a note on a napkin to tell his wife to pick up the dog shit that was at his feet because he was leaving for work.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

as much as I hate fred I had to take his side when they were shitting on him about his gf working as a waitress at a dinner and not just going full trophy wife the way the rest of them did. Not sure what happened with that but there was a threat here recently. He'd have probably been better having partner who's accustomed to at least pulling her own weight some rather than treating her husband like a winning lottery ticket.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
as much as I hate fred I had to take his side when they were shitting on him about his gf working as a waitress at a dinner and not just going full trophy wife the way the rest of them did. Not sure what happened with that but there was a threat here recently. He'd have probably been better having partner who's accustomed to at least pulling her own weight some rather than treating her husband like a winning lottery ticket.
Fuck Fred but yeah it’s just funny how much he flips out. He can’t keep his composure when being goofed on but rarely would tweak on Howard. I think he goes scorched earth here on John who barely says anything and comes in half way.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Fuck Fred but yeah it’s just funny how much he flips out. He can’t keep his composure when being goofed on but rarely would tweak on Howard. I think he goes scorched earth here on John who barely says anything and comes in half way.
Howard, Fred, and Robin have the thinnest skin. I loved when Gary would call Howard out on his BS, especially when Howard would mock Gary for spending time with his kids while Howard ignored his own.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Howard, Fred, and Robin have the thinnest skin. I loved when Gary would call Howard out on his BS, especially when Howard would mock Gary for spending time with his kids while Howard ignored his own.
Jackie used to take beating after beating and Artie would get mocked a lot. Ronnie has an absurdly thin skin too. Will makes a joke in the middle of a smashing then he alludes to Will doing things that would “make his fiancé throw the ring out.” At least Ronnie and Gary would go back at Howard. Fred was such a pussy.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Robin admitted on air that her dad molested her. That she masturbated with fruits and vegetables. That she once was so horny she hooked up with a guy whose name she didn't even know, had no condom, and let him fuck her in the ass and she shit all over. Admitted she was jogging once and shit her pants and begged a woman to hose her down on the sidewalk. She revealed all sorts of embarrassing stuff over the years and took it pretty well.