• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who actually sided with Danny during his fight with Patrice?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Did you guys ever hash this out after the fact or was it weird until he died?

Patrice seemed to forget he was a guest that day. Here's a fun test to see how you would have reacted. Go to your bosses office and use their computer. Now open a browser and visit www.super-free-number-1-movies-usa-streaming.iu.ph.ch. If anything happens to the PC, it's on you. Do you do it? Oh btw, this PC is also used for two multinational radio shows to function.

Patrice and I were find before he died. He had just agreed to do Secret Show: Goodfellas, which obviously never happened.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Patrice seemed to forget he was a guest that day. Here's a fun test to see how you would have reacted. Go to your bosses office and use their computer. Now open a browser and visit www.super-free-number-1-movies-usa-streaming.iu.ph.ch. If anything happens to the PC, it's on you. Do you do it? Oh btw, this PC is also used for two multinational radio shows to function.

Patrice and I were find before he died. He had just agreed to do Secret Show: Goodfellas, which obviously never happened.

Bad example, plus you didn't factor in that you did click on it because Patrice yelled at you. Lol, pussy.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout

More like your boss's client uses your boss's computer. The boss's male secretary, who feels empowered because has a gay affair going on with the acne scarred vp, freaks out.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Considering that dns doesn't exist anymore nothing would happen. In 2012, even without a vm, sandbox or other protection you could have just used a tor browser which had existed for 4 years when the fight occurred. Maybe think about accommodating people at work and thinking on your feet instead of being an abrasive nuisance?

In a corporate environment you need to accommodate dumb request constantly. Instead of spazzing out you should think about ways to compromise. If your boss asks you do to something dumb you figure out a way to placate them. It was funny radio, but if you want to acually keep a job and move up to higher paying positions keep that in mind. It not like clicking on risky shit is something you couldn't have predicted.

View attachment 151365

Hey! Literal Larry! I don't actually remember the website from 15 years ago.

Thanks for your expertise. I'm really not aware of any instance where I would need a TOR browser to accommodate a guests' request. I'm also not about to broadcast live movie piracy on a corporate platform.

In a cooperate environment, nobody is asking you to stream a movie from the internet and play in on the air. If Opie wants to pot up live TV, or rebroadcast other radio shows, that's on him, and he's probably not going to take shit for it. I click the link, and now our show is fucked, Ron & Fez is fucked and XM has to send their guy from DC to re-image the drive and set it up to control the video distribution setup we had.

It wasn't just some random AIDS machine. It controlled what Opie/Fez saw, the phones, in-studio camera, as well as what monitor a source was displayed on. This was a vital machine.

If he wanted to use my machine in the office or literally ANY other computer, I wouldn't have care. That one, was important.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Hey! Literal Larry! I don't actually remember the website from 15 years ago.

Thanks for your expertise. I'm really not aware of any instance where I would need a TOR browser to accommodate a guests' request. I'm also not about to broadcast live movie piracy on a corporate platform.

In a cooperate environment, nobody is asking you to stream a movie from the internet and play in on the air. If Opie wants to pot up live TV, or rebroadcast other radio shows, that's on him, and he's probably not going to take shit for it. I click the link, and now our show is fucked, Ron & Fez is fucked and XM has to send their guy from DC to not re-image the drive and set it up to control the video distribution setup we had.
5 foot 4 and jilted ex lover of a pedo guy.