• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who actually sided with Danny during his fight with Patrice?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I think Dan was right but Patrice was funnier while Dan was just emotional, angry, and spiteful.
Patrice was a dumb nigger. And everyone knew it. Danny's mistake was engaging him in an argument as one: Patrice is never going to change his mind. And two: Patrice is going to rip on you endlessly, and attack you for personal things just to embarrass you because he is a comic and will get a laugh out of you. All Danny had to do was say 'no' and walk away or not respond.

And everyone in the studio and the office just let it go on because it was funny. The worst thing you can do is flinch on a show like O&A. Then everyone will rip on you forever unless you have power like Anthony to stop people from making "burn victim face" jokes or Roland to go to HR to stop any jokes about him. Patrice raised his hands to Danny and he flinched. So the mockery continued.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Patrice was a dumb nigger. And everyone knew it. Danny's mistake was engaging him in an argument as one: Patrice is never going to change his mind. And two: Patrice is going to rip on you endlessly, and attack you for personal things just to embarrass you because he is a comic and will get a laugh out of you. All Danny had to do was say 'no' and walk away or not respond.

And everyone in the studio and the office just let it go on because it was funny. The worst thing you can do is flinch on a show like O&A. Then everyone will rip on you forever unless you have power like Anthony to stop people from making "burn victim face" jokes or Roland to go to HR to stop any jokes about him. Patrice raised his hands to Danny and he flinched. So the mockery continued.
This is all very true. But beyond that Patrice wins the argument. Danny has every right to not click on a virus ridden site on company hardware. But Danny acted like a cunt about it. And Patrice forebadem said “If Opie or Anthony said for you to do this you would’ve shut the fuck up and did it. And if you had a reservation you would go “Uhh sir i dont think i should click on this site” instead of freaking out the way you did.” Dannys entire point then shifts to “Well you’re a guest asking me to do something irresponsible” “So Opie or Anthony have never asked you to do something irresponsible?” “Of course they have-“ “Exactly. And you shut the fuck up and did it.” This entire argument was just an extension of Danny getting a big head from being Ants boyfriend.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
This is all very true. But beyond that Patrice wins the argument. Danny has every right to not click on a virus ridden site on company hardware. But Danny acted like a cunt about it. And Patrice forebadem said “If Opie or Anthony said for you to do this you would’ve shut the fuck up and did it. And if you had a reservation you would go “Uhh sir i dont think i should click on this site” instead of freaking out the way you did.” Dannys entire point then shifts to “Well you’re a guest asking me to do something irresponsible” “So Opie or Anthony have never asked you to do something irresponsible?” “Of course they have-“ “Exactly. And you shut the fuck up and did it.” This entire argument was just an extension of Danny getting a big head from being Ants boyfriend.

Imagine some big black coming into your job and acting like he was your better?

Poor danny

Forum Clout
Nice verbatim, stupid

Forum Clout
Danny was right about not clicking on the site. But Patrice was right in that Danny was giving him an attitude and definitely luxuriating in being able to say no to Patrice.

My racism wants me side with the little fella but being scared to click on a free movie site is pretty gay. Did you guys ever hash this out after the fact or was it weird until he died?