• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which show had the most closeted homosexuals? OnA, R&F, or Stern?

Forum Clout
There was also George Takei who was a closeted fag for a long time and became an announcer on the show. Crazy Cabbie had trouble getting hard for women but it might have been his obesity getting the way. There are probably other random wack packers who were fags as well. And certainly most of them were deviant and sick people. Stuttering John once admitted on air he could only get hard for anal sex with women.

During Artie's first public drug and drink related breakdown he was found in the bed with another dude and cuddling with the guy and crying. Artie also once did a 'prank' on George Takei on Stern where he admitted to George off air that he was secretly gay and needed George's help to write his coming out speech for the air. But instead of it coming across as funny it just sounded like a fag honestly confessing his degeneracy.

Howard definitely had sex with Ralph which makes them both fags. Howard always had fags on the show getting naked and men doing gay stunts 'for the joke'. Howard once did some lame monologue on the show where he said "gays are the most wonderful people on earth" or something which was a planned PR stunt that his publicist then sent to every media outlet.

Fred at his bachelor party was getting lap dances from Gay Rich. And ended up allegedly crying while making out with Gay Rich in full view of the entire room. Fred then proceeded to fall down the stairs in a blackout haze and was hospitalized. This was brought up on air a few times then became a dead issue.

People used to joke that Robin was a dyke. A lot of roast jokes about Robin were about her relationships with some female tennis players.

Sal was arrested once for gang rape like Patrice was. But Sal got the charges dropped. Sal was caught hiding in a storage closet and watching his female relatives use the toilet and jacking off while they went to the bathroom. One of his aunts finally caught him. Sal was caught jacking off at Sirius multiple times and was almost fired. Sal sniffed SternFanNetwork owner Mutt's daughters underwear and kept commenting on air how hot his daughter was when she was only 15 or 16. Sal admitted one time he jacked off in a nightclub bathroom then put some of the jizz into drinks he bought for a table of women as well unprompted once on the air. Not sure if Sal is a fag but he's definitely a rapist weirdo.

Richard is a stunt boy but probably not a fag.

And what about K.C.?

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Sal was arrested once for gang rape like Patrice was. But Sal got the charges dropped. Sal was caught hiding in a storage closet and watching his female relatives use the toilet and jacking off while they went to the bathroom. One of his aunts finally caught him. Sal was caught jacking off at Sirius multiple times and was almost fired. Sal sniffed SternFanNetwork owner Mutt's daughters underwear and kept commenting on air how hot his daughter was when she was only 15 or 16. Sal admitted one time he jacked off in a nightclub bathroom then put some of the jizz into drinks he bought for a table of women as well unprompted once on the air. Not sure if Sal is a fag but he's definitely a rapist weirdo.
LMAO sal rules. Wtf is wrong with that fuckin wop.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
People used to joke that Robin was a dyke. A lot of roast jokes about Robin were about her relationships with some female tennis players.

Richard is a stunt boy but probably not a fag.
Robin was friends with Martina Navratilova.

Sal was not caught by his aunt. He did pleasure himself while watching an aunt take a dump. No one knew about the activity until he confessed to it during a staff revelation game.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Robin was friends with Martina Navratilova.

Sal was not caught by his aunt. He did pleasure himself while watching an aunt take a dump. No one knew about the activity until he confessed to it during a staff revelation game.
I thought he just watched and was hoping it would have been his cousin.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
From the Stern show: Elephant Boy, Joey Boots, Captain Jacks, and Highpitch Mike were closeted and came out as gay.

Eric the Actor was straighter than an arrow. He loved chicks with big, veiny, and all natural breasts. Yes there was an instance when he was following a tranny, but he was mistaken!
Don’t forget high pitch Erik also had a thing for weathermen, cops, and KC. I think they eventually got him to do gay shit in the studio because that’s what stern loves to watch while pretending to be 100x straight because his wife is a “model” (she did Jc penny catalogs at the most)

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Don’t forget high pitch Erik also had a thing for weathermen, cops, and KC. I think they eventually got him to do gay shit in the studio because that’s what stern loves to watch while pretending to be 100x straight because his wife is a “model” (she did Jc penny catalogs at the most)
Plus, as a prank, KC recorded Erik agreeing to blow him as punishment for revealing on air that he hooked up with a chick after a gig.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Sal was such a deviant that gave the show so much material, never sure if it was a bit or real because he seemed to dumb to be able to pull off a bit. When he got in trouble for being racist on the wrap up show because miss Howard stern had a black kid was an all time great bit.

“Hi, this is Sal Governale”
They should have kept the prank going for a whole week. Might be the most humane thing Howard ever did was spare him the anguish of thinking he’d get fired. “You really think they’d do that over the phone?”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Plus, as a prank, KC recorded Erik agreeing to blow him as punishment for revealing on air that he hooked up with a chick after a gig.
Near the end when I tapped out on the Stern show he had hired some very out gay producer who would tell stern about all the gay sex he was having (more evidence stern is gay, he was always excited to hear these stories that had zero comic value) and I think they had him make out with high pitch a bunch.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Near the end when I tapped out on the Stern show he had hired some very out gay producer who would tell stern about all the gay sex he was having (more evidence stern is gay, he was always excited to hear these stories that had zero comic value) and I think they had him make out with high pitch a bunch.
Gross. I'm glad I was done with Wiggy long before that era.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
The only halfway decent thing they did after Artie left was play a staff dating game with some random foreign broad. Hoo Hoo was ozone insecurity the entire time.
That was a great bit. She was Russian, right? I remember she did not find him that attractive (only liked that he was tall) and he flipped his wig.