• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where you sittin? :/

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Tate probably has some funny stories
Top G says: “You decided to be fat. Nobody is force feeding you” & "If you were fat and dying, I wouldn't give you CPR"

topG.png

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
You know Putin would love bullying Paul too
"It is most inappropriate for a man of your age to be childless. It is none of my business, but is it due to a medical condition or perhaps a darker reason? Are you one of those males who is not interested in being intimate with females? No, don't answer. I have just received information that you have in the past taken unreasonable photographs of children in a state of undress. This is not to be tolerated. We have some people who would like to meet you when we land. Enjoy the rest of your meal."

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
#3 to see if I can convince them to store my meal in their cunts.

Lunkhead

...and rise again!
Forum Clout
8 would be the most fun
8 or 9, Alex Jones would fucking hate snax and it would be a bad ride for HER not us, elon hates trannies and said his tranny son is dead (I agree, and so do they or they wouldn't say dead name) so we would make sue cry, yet another bad flight for them not us
8 would be great for that reason, although it's a risk since you'd have to put up with Nikocado's rancid fart and bleach aroma and Snackie's adderall fueled vindaloo stench. It's a tough one, man.