• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the Joe Derosa?

stinks

Forum Clout
I'd like to know why they stopped doing the new Uninformed. They just stopped all of a sudden and now Burr does some boring shit with Bert Kreischer which YouTube keeps jewing into my "next up" queue.
dude its so insulting to have that as an alternative. bert really rubbed his balls the right way for them to do that "bert burr" show or whatver the fuck it is

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
he comes in to my bar once or twice a month and does pickle backs. i tried telling him i was from the ona sub but i think he was too drunk to understand.
try telling him you were the one that 1 starred his amazon reviews cause you stranded with anth that may sober him up a little

I'd like to know why they stopped doing the new Uninformed. They just stopped all of a sudden and now Burr does some boring shit with Bert Kreischer which YouTube keeps jewing into my "next up" queue.
bertburr shit always plays after an ona clip cant make this shit up

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

So many times I'm trying to listen to Patrice's geniusneses and and those queers try to give me Bill Burrs faggot garbage right after....accidentally hitting next is the worst thing ever

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
So many times I'm trying to listen to Patrice's geniusneses and and those queers try to give me Bill Burrs faggot garbage right after....accidentally hitting next is the worst thing ever
YouTube is constantly pushing Bill Burr’s shitty podcast. It was Rogan before but now every time I finish a Patrice episode a shitty Burr Monday Morning podcast starts.