• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Black History Mumf?

midwit

Forum Clout
I'm legit fine with it. The fact is we're not going to racially divorce in my lifetime, so whatever little tricks we can pull to maybe, just maybe, make one of them feel a sense of pride that somehow trickles down into stopping them from raping a while girl? I'm in.

You wuz kangz. You was drums. You was peanut butta. You was jelly. All fake, but I'll play along. Why not?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I'm legit fine with it. The fact is we're not going to racially divorce in my lifetime, so whatever little tricks we can pull to maybe, just maybe, make one of them feel a sense of pride that somehow trickles down into stopping them from raping a while girl? I'm in.

You wuz kangz. You was drums. You was peanut butta. You was jelly. All fake, but I'll play along. Why not?

I'd be totally fine with this if they were contained in their own continent

G

All fake, but I'll play along. Why not?
For the same reason I don't play along with mentally ill boys in dresses. Because when you give them any sense of validation, they take everything.

Trannies are why I live in Minnesota and not Canada anymore, and niggers are why I'm considering going back to Canada and just dealing with Trudeau.

midwit

Forum Clout
For the same reason I don't play along with mentally ill boys in dresses. Because when you give them any sense of validation, they take everything.

Trannies are why I live in Minnesota and not Canada anymore, and niggers are why I'm considering going back to Canada and just dealing with Trudeau.
100%. I'm in favor of accelerationism. It's why I'm Ridin' with Biden. I might even campaign for him, not sure.

The slow drip of white hatred fools honorable but low IQ white people into believing, at least subconsciously, that there is something left in this country for them. It confuses them.

Nakedly anti-white institutions and social norms are a good thing.

G

c3dcf7bc4f1ed404eee07f515f974ecdd71e68ca_full.jpg

Bumley

Forum Clout

I enjoy that trannies and blacks impact your life enough to make you relocate. It's hilarious.

G

I enjoy that trannies and blacks impact your life enough to make you relocate. It's hilarious.
They impact my anus more than anything.

In all serious as though it's not them that impact my life it's the stupidity of Canadian law and the danger of American crime that impacts my life.

It's a tough one, man.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Why won’t they give the folks who worked on the Apollo space program their own month?