• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Amy Schumer?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
An autistic one at that. Anytime he’s at a public event with her it looks like he’s her prisoner.
Their cooking show they made during the pandemic is actually pretty funny but I can’t tell if it’s supposed to be or not.

The husband is super autistic, like he doesn’t even understand how humor works and he’s just trying to chop zucchini or whatever while she’s trying to be funny and he gives her absolutely nothing.

She’s obviously a fat disgusting pig but still you’d think she’d be able to find a normal dude to get married to. I don’t understand how you could even meet and start dating someone like that.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
she said she was on ozempic but it made her sick and weak so she had to go off it and gained 45 pounds!
Those medicines are only going to get better more targeted with fewer side effects in 25 years the first world will have defeated the ‘beetus look for junk food companies to invest in Africa!

Forum Clout
She went through a phase where she was a decent looking thick chick. The problem with modern society’s “all fat people are beautiful” shit is otherwise okay looking thick girls let themselves get disgustingly fat then still expect to be treated like they’re attractive.

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Women, in my experience, do not like 'fat and dirty slobs' representing them. There was the 'feminism we're all in!' crowd who cheered her on but I suspect (and I think all her failures since shows how true this is) regular women never liked her - they don't like filth, sexual filth, profanity etc or fat women (they really don't - see how fucked Lizzo is right now for example).

Men, myself included always found her earlier chubbier-self a turn on, men - ironically - we're happy to go along with her fame cause lets be honest, there are plenty of jerkable photos of her - depends where she's at in terms of her fat-cycle: sometimes she's hot-chubby (the leather special is her all fat'n'sexy) sometimes she looks like drunk WC Fields.

Inside AS was full of good 2 minute jokes stretched to 5-7 minutes (painful), the leather special was no worse than any other Netflix comedian dump (its mediocre but that's netflix specials for ya). Lets not forget she shit on boring working class mom comic Tammy Pescatelli for suppoting the now proven joke-stealing claims (as Tammy said, Schumer has Madonna's publicity agent behind her - Tammy new she was fucked and took the beating, it's all she could do).

A pictorial view:
When this Annie Liebovitz slob-shot was released (around the time she was still meant to be in Barbie I think) it was all 'ooh, take that men, this is what real women look like - suck it! Losers! Ha-ha Girls Win!'
Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 6.27.28 pm.png

I found women turned against her because of this below, nothing to do with Kanye but I think a lot of women think they're Kim K - blinged out, fabulous, a queen etc - her tone deaf behaviour insulted the 'woman base' and this was the last I ever really heard women talk about her.
Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 6.25.05 pm.png

This was 'Snatched' - 900 year old Goldie Hawn was more entertaining than anything Schumer did, and Amy showed us her broken tit - hard to jerk to this...
Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 6.25.44 pm.png

Why does she look like Robert Z'dar - like I said, chubby and hot one minute, fucking ugly the next:
Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 6.24.40 pm.png

And this oldie, an unfunny cunt sniping a guy who's making fun of the truth that she portrayed herself as a whore, mean spirited and not a good look but this got feminism praise before all the feminists dumped her.
Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 6.32.17 pm.png

There's a great New York Times article (2019, you need a sub to read it) with the below unflattering photos in it - she talks about how she's hated etc, for me this article was the last attempt to give her a shot at mainstream acceptance and it failed beautifully.
Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 7.00.00 pm.png

From: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/13/arts/television/amy-schumer-growing-netflix.html

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I really thought OP's picture was photoshopped, but her face really looks like that. Holy fuck. Her face repulses me on a primal level. It's like my subconscious is alerting me to the presence of a diseased, bloated corpse.
That face truly is an abomination. I've seen plenty of "butter faces" that I'd bang way before her retarded, slop bucket asshole.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Women, in my experience, do not like 'fat and dirty slobs' representing them. There was the 'feminism we're all in!' crowd who cheered her on but I suspect (and I think all her failures since shows how true this is) regular women never liked her - they don't like filth, sexual filth, profanity etc or fat women (they really don't - see how fucked Lizzo is right now for example).

Men, myself included always found her earlier chubbier-self a turn on, men - ironically - we're happy to go along with her fame cause lets be honest, there are plenty of jerkable photos of her - depends where she's at in terms of her fat-cycle: sometimes she's hot-chubby (the leather special is her all fat'n'sexy) sometimes she looks like drunk WC Fields.

Inside AS was full of good 2 minute jokes stretched to 5-7 minutes (painful), the leather special was no worse than any other Netflix comedian dump (its mediocre but that's netflix specials for ya). Lets not forget she shit on boring working class mom comic Tammy Pescatelli for suppoting the now proven joke-stealing claims (as Tammy said, Schumer has Madonna's publicity agent behind her - Tammy new she was fucked and took the beating, it's all she could do).

A pictorial view:
When this Annie Liebovitz slob-shot was released (around the time she was still meant to be in Barbie I think) it was all 'ooh, take that men, this is what real women look like - suck it! Losers! Ha-ha Girls Win!'
View attachment 182908

I found women turned against her because of this below, nothing to do with Kanye but I think a lot of women think they're Kim K - blinged out, fabulous, a queen etc - her tone deaf behaviour insulted the 'woman base' and this was the last I ever really heard women talk about her.
View attachment 182909

This was 'Snatched' - 900 year old Goldie Hawn was more entertaining than anything Schumer did, and Amy showed us her broken tit - hard to jerk to this...
View attachment 182910

Why does she look like Robert Z'dar - like I said, chubby and hot one minute, fucking ugly the next:
View attachment 182911

And this oldie, an unfunny cunt sniping a guy who's making fun of the truth that she portrayed herself as a whore, mean spirited and not a good look but this got feminism praise before all the feminists dumped her.
View attachment 182912

There's a great New York Times article (2019, you need a sub to read it) with the below unflattering photos in it - she talks about how she's hated etc, for me this article was the last attempt to give her a shot at mainstream acceptance and it failed beautifully.
View attachment 182913

From: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/13/arts/television/amy-schumer-growing-netflix.html
Robert Z'dar?! What the fuck is wrong wit dat nigger?! Goddamn. Faggot is a real life Rocky Dennis Mask lookin' ass hebrew.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
She went through a phase where she was a decent looking thick chick. The problem with modern society’s “all fat people are beautiful” shit is otherwise okay looking thick girls let themselves get disgustingly fat then still expect to be treated like they’re attractive.
She was never good looking. She's always had a dumpy pig face similar to Lady Di.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
She was never good looking. She's always had a dumpy pig face similar to Lady Di.
I can remember her looking nice in like one or two headshots from way back in the day when she first got traction, but that's it. She was always the most unimpressive out of all the 'hot girl comics' despite being anointed their figurehead for some reason. (the reason is nepotism)

Forum Clout
Her rise and fall was pretty impressive, it was like overnight everyone hated her and didn’t want to see her again. She had a hit show, movie that made money, a NYT best seller, big comedy specials, an arena tour and then done. It was like how Dane Cook was huge then nobody liked him anymore.

Her rise & fall was her fucking ego, not realizing she was just a figurehead for everyone around her. Amy Schumer was never a person to these people.

2007-2015 (whenever her “prime” was) she was probably a nice enough girl and fucked a bunch of guys that helped her out with stand up spots & a 20 minute Comedy Central Presents easy special. Her comedy boyfriends Anthony Jeselnik & Kurt Metzger wrote her show & stand up.

Trainwreck wasn’t horrible because she very obviously didn’t write it. Her writing was essentially storyboarding. Then going to Colin, Hader, Cena, Attell, Lebron, Keith Robinson and saying “get point A & B across but improvise & call me a dumb whore for the next 3 minutes”. YouTube any clip from the movie and she’s barely the focus of them.

Once she hit her stride in fame, her ego got in the way and she decided to do two hour long specials in nearly 2 years. Apollo & that Netflix one. And both were fucking HORRIBLE with very clearly stolen material. Then Netflix disabled the star rating which pissed people off.

Then 2016 came and still with her ego wanted to be taken seriously, and she became the face of “I’m with her” and America just decided that was enough. They weren’t going to have a fat nepotistic joke stealer tell them they’re a bad person if they don’t like Hilary Clinton.

And it’s not about “durrr you just hate women”. Notice how nobody shits on Cheri Oteri, Kaitlin Olson, Kristin Wiig, Tina Fey, Judy Greer, Elizabeth Banks?

If Amy Schumer wanted to maintain any relevancy or likability, she’d build a time machine and go back to 2015. After the success of her show & Trainwreck, she’d announce she’s retiring from “writing” & stand up, and strictly wants to focus on acting. Get some acting lessons & a personal trainer/dietician, try to get little movie roles & TV credits, stay out of politics, and have an easy career as the 4th or 5th lead in whatever CBS sitcom she did. Then become a wife/mom & retire with syndication money.

Instead her ego thought she could do it on her own and it sunk her.

TLDR: stupid lolcow didn’t realize her success was other people handling her