• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

where we at wit da redbar?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
He's a Jew. I remember him pressuring Gavin McInnes to distance himself from Proud Boys, Cumia, etc in 2016 when shit felt real. He was using all this evasive, indirect language, you would never know what his motivation or point of view is unless you know "Oh, he's a Jew" which I didn't at the time. Someone posted the text logs somewhere on reddit. IIRC Gavin was just like "whats your problem" in response to massive walls of text of sly, weird implications about how he shouldn't be associating with Trump types, until he was forced to ghost Redbar

i can't find it (it's a great display of mealy mouthed Kike rhetoric) but from the search results from his gay subreddit apparently Redbar is still traumatized by Gavin

to OP: I watched him years ago out of curiosity due to sub talk of him and got a nasty vibe, not even neutral or uninterested, instinctively hated pretty strongly
So what exactly was Mike wrong about the proud boys? Gavin is now branded a terrorist and the proudboys a terrorist organisation, and now Gavin distances himself from them and left some of his (proud) boys rot in prison, not before his last call for donation to his gofundme to fight for your freedom ofc. I mean all in all its funny it all happened cause Ben Ratner went to see Aladdin, and it leads to Gavin telling proudboys to punch back and it leads to that hilarious video of Gavin throwing a punch like a woman

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I've said this before but I literally do not understand how he makes a living. I don't know if he has a real job or what, but I don't see how he's surviving off of donations alone. Does he have ads? Even still, with the amount of regular listeners I assume he has (less than 1,000?), not adding up for me.
His YouTube channel had great numbers, mostly fans of the person he attacked to hate watch him but it's in the 100ks. If tranpa can run a podcast empire with 1k views on his channel then this guy is probably ok

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
So what exactly was Mike wrong about the proud boys? Gavin is now branded a terrorist and the proudboys a terrorist organisation, and now Gavin distances himself from them and left some of his (proud) boys rot in prison, not before his last call for donation to his gofundme to fight for your freedom ofc. I mean all in all its funny it all happened cause Ben Ratner went to see Aladdin, and it leads to Gavin telling proudboys to punch back and it leads to that hilarious video of Gavin throwing a punch like a woman
This happened during the height of the Trump upswing around 2015-early 2017. Proud boys were some gay, unknown offoshot of Gavin's cumia show at that time, they weren't making headlines at the level they did later on. And yet Redbar had a strong, deep opinion on the matter. Why?

Redbar wasn't just warning Gavin like "dude this will cause you trouble, you better back off" because he was concerned for Gavin's future. Mike David is a racially Jewish man who has a dog in the fight. He understood Gavin's actions (proudboy or otherwise) to be leading to a path of open White racial political organizing and action. As a Jew with a dog in the fight, Mike David felt threatened and angered, and in his mind saw shadows of the Nazis. Instead of saying this openly, Mike Jew Redbar David played some kind of feminine word game guilt trip on Gavin, hinting at him that "ahh, geez, c'mon dude, thats like, not a good look my man." When pressed for "Why?" by Gavin, Jew Mike David only squirmed and writhed and continued to make implications rather than say directly what he felt and why he felt it.

Gavin is "now branded a terrorist" by legal, academic and media Jews who view him and the proud boys as some kind of genuine street-fight threat force to counterbalance antifa. Them being branded a terrorist organization (btw you out yourself as a fog/koala nigger by spelling it "organisation") means what, exactly? Branded by those same institutions and outlets that brand BLM a progressive "racial justice" organization. Why the disparity? Do you think that people who support BLM are winners and morally right because of this branding, and proud boys are losers for the same reason - that MSM sources brand it so? Any White person viewing this and granting them this legitimacy establishes themselves as a cuckolded passive onlooker, internalizing the morality of their mortal enemies

Gavin's betrayal of them is pathetic, but it was meant to humiliate and undermine him and them as much as possible because they hate him and view him as a threat. If you actively pile-on Gavin on behalf of those forces, the Vic Bergers of the world, ask yourself, what aim are you serving? Because you look like a cuck doing as told

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
This happened during the height of the Trump upswing around 2015-early 2017. Proud boys were some gay, unknown offoshot of Gavin's cumia show at that time, they weren't making headlines at the level they did later on. And yet Redbar had a strong, deep opinion on the matter. Why?

Redbar wasn't just warning Gavin like "dude this will cause you trouble, you better back off" because he was concerned for Gavin's future. Mike David is a racially Jewish man who has a dog in the fight. He understood Gavin's actions (proudboy or otherwise) to be leading to a path of open White racial political organizing and action. As a Jew with a dog in the fight, Mike David felt threatened and angered, and in his mind saw shadows of the Nazis. Instead of saying this openly, Mike Jew Redbar David played some kind of feminine word game guilt trip on Gavin, hinting at him that "ahh, geez, c'mon dude, thats like, not a good look my man." When pressed for "Why?" by Gavin, Jew Mike David only squirmed and writhed and continued to make implications rather than say directly what he felt and why he felt it.

Gavin is "now branded a terrorist" by legal, academic and media Jews who view him and the proud boys as some kind of genuine street-fight threat force to counterbalance antifa. Them being branded a terrorist organization (btw you out yourself as a fog/koala nigger by spelling it "organisation") means what, exactly? Branded by those same institutions and outlets that brand BLM a progressive "racial justice" organization. Why the disparity? Do you think that people who support BLM are winners and morally right because of this branding, and proud boys are losers for the same reason - that MSM sources brand it so? Any White person viewing this and granting them this legitimacy establishes themselves as a cuckolded passive onlooker, internalizing the morality of their mortal enemies

Gavin's betrayal of them is pathetic, but it was meant to humiliate and undermine him and them as much as possible because they hate him and view him as a threat. If you actively pile-on Gavin on behalf of those forces, the Vic Bergers of the world, ask yourself, what aim are you serving? Because you look like a cuck doing as told
Gavin is a Canadian and a tiny dick man with a butt plug on camera. He was reddits darling before all this just like CK for a reason

I am no Jew and do not admire them but what redbar did was wrong? He told the feminine faggot fuck he was out of his mind and was proven right

Proudboys is a joke, I remember very clearly one of the chapter got chased out of a parking lot because some skateboarding teenager was bullying them, the 30s dude bros stay at home dad that can name 5 cereal brands

I don't know who victim burger is but i would treat any of you defending Gavin a soy burger from mcd or any other global homo corporation any time you want, open invitation no joke

Last edited:

analeggsalad

Forum Clout
Gavin is a Canadian and a tiny dick man with a butt plug on camera. He was reddits darling before all this just like CK for a reason

I am no Jew and do not admire them but what redbar did was wrong? He told the feminine faggot fuck he was out of his mind and was proven right

Proudboys is a joke, I remember very clearly one of the chapter got chased out of a parking lot because some skateboarding teenager was bullying them, the 30s dude bros stay at home dad that can name 5 cereal brands

I don't know who victim burger is but i would treat any of you defending Gavin a soy burger from mcd or any time you want, open invitation no joke
>I don't know who Vic Berger is

You don't know shit about any of this. You're a koala/fog nigger who has as much purchase commenting on these things as I would on .. whatever faggot Brit/Aus stuff going on nobody cares about. Granted we don't talk about your matters because they don't matter, but it would be embarrassing for any of us to feel so sincere as you appear to about this. You care.

You follow along with headlines, most of which come from faggot leftists without you even knowing it or having the personal agency and curiosity enough to seek out what their agenda may be. Gavin is a Canadian faggot, but those who obsess over him and virtue signal their hatred of him are, if not open leftists sympathizers, victims of leftist MSM/social media narrative programming acting out the will of those leftists without even realizing why

If you still instinctively side with MSNBC, NBC, ABC, WaPo, NYT, The Daily Beast, Reddit, and Mike Dovid Redbar the racial Jew, maybe it's time to reassess what you even stand for or care about at all

G

Proud Boys were a clear mocking/parody of the actual things we need. Anyone defending it is clueless and Gavin is very glowy and very beta. No way this guy was partying it up in his youth, its why he likes to hang with 22 year olds and says "my 22 year old friend RULEZ" when he's in his 50s.

analeggsalad

Forum Clout
Proud Boys were a clear mocking/parody of the actual things we need.

It became that. You're not going to get an argument out of me, they are fucking cringe. But they are in the direction of what we actually need.

It's seeing the twitter freaks foam at the mouth about them that turned me on this. Jews during that Dancing Grannies Wakeesha car carsh thing would call anyone who attacked them a "proud boy." Why are they so obsessed? Why do they HATE Proud BOys so much if they're just a joke fag group? Obviously it represents something to them that angers and intimidates them. Why do they flood twitter with @FBI callouts whenever they see a suspected Proud Boy? This is not the behavior of people who view them as a cartoon canadian dildo cumia faggot joke crew. It reeks of genuine fear

I still think Proud Boys are an absolute joke, LARP, social boys club for losers. (Maybe they mostly are.) But at least they're going in the anti-Seth Simons direction. I know some clever hard left leaning people IRL who shit on antifa casually. They do so because they view antifa as dork LARP cringelords who make their side look bad. But when the rubber hits the road, they always side with the dorkiest antifa protestors despite previous denouncements. Proud Boys are the same thing, they're cringe, but if you denounce them you're selfishly looking to uphold your own reputation against what you know are the political interests of your race and group, which are under attack. Or you're just a fucking moron programmed by reddit and MSM headlines, which is probably 60%

edit to add: recent events, with them being led by a mulatto FBI informant named Enrique Tarrio, demonstrate how clearly they have been compromised. But for them to have drawn this much attention, interest, and anger in the first place means they were growing into something that cause real concern

Last edited:

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
>I don't know who Vic Berger is

You don't know shit about any of this. You're a koala/fog nigger who has as much purchase commenting on these things as I would on .. whatever faggot Brit/Aus stuff going on nobody cares about. Granted we don't talk about your matters because they don't matter, but it would be embarrassing for any of us to feel so sincere as you appear to about this. You care.

You follow along with headlines, most of which come from faggot leftists without you even knowing it or having the personal agency and curiosity enough to seek out what their agenda may be. Gavin is a Canadian faggot, but those who obsess over him and virtue signal their hatred of him are, if not open leftists sympathizers, victims of leftist MSM/social media narrative programming acting out the will of those leftists without even realizing why

If you still instinctively side with MSNBC, NBC, ABC, WaPo, NYT, The Daily Beast, Reddit, and Mike Dovid Redbar the racial Jew, maybe it's time to reassess what you even stand for or care about at all
I am not the enemy in all this I checked out of all the msm cause it's all lies, but we can clearly see whatever retarded shit Gavin been doing cause of the ona sub

analeggsalad

Forum Clout
I am not the enemy in all this I checked out of all the msm cause it's all lies, but we can clearly see whatever retarded shit Gavin been doing cause of the ona sub
Back then they had videos of very early 'Proud Boys' in the streets in NYC beating the shit out of antifa in groups where antfia outnumbered them and picked the fight. THere was a famous video of it, and Jewish lawyers used it to prosecute them with various trumped up charges to intimidate them and Gavin.

They were literally cracking antifa skulls in the streets of NYC in fair fights, all of it caught on cam and uploaded virally to humiliate jew/white liberal antifa faggots.

Whatever happened after that is an embarrassment, but that is where they started. In late 2018 to its closure the sub devolved into r/drama tier kiwifarms gossip rag shit looking for whatever outrageous thing that could get updooted to the front page, and Gavin fed nana well in that regard. But his cringe clips don't overshadow they amount of absolute terror and rage he triggered among Jews in those early years of 2015-2016.

Just type proud boys in any search engine and look at the hysterics and terror in leftist rags. What's going on there? If they terrify media Jews that bad it's hard not to think they're doing something right

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Back then they had videos of very early 'Proud Boys' in the streets in NYC beating the shit out of antifa in groups where antfia outnumbered them and picked the fight. THere was a famous video of it, and Jewish lawyers used it to prosecute them with various trumped up charges to intimidate them and Gavin.

They were literally cracking antifa skulls in the streets of NYC in fair fights, all of it caught on cam and uploaded virally to humiliate jew/white liberal antifa faggots.

Whatever happened after that is an embarrassment, but that is where they started. In late 2018 to its closure the sub devolved into r/drama tier kiwifarms gossip rag shit looking for whatever outrageous thing that could get updooted to the front page, and Gavin fed nana well in that regard. But his cringe clips don't overshadow they amount of absolute terror and rage he triggered among Jews in those early years of 2015-2016.

Just type proud boys in any search engine and look at the hysterics and terror in leftist rags. What's going on there? If they terrify media Jews that bad it's hard not to think they're doing something right
Idk any of this but here's the thing we are supposed to be the supporters of all these and half of us think it's a joke

If women think they are they are as threatening as Muslim or the cartel who would pill your face off for nothing and you believe them idk what to tell you, they are just the boogie man created by the msm. They literally didn't do nothing while darkies are putting burning tires on another man's neck

analeggsalad

Forum Clout
Idk any of this but here's the thing we are supposed to be the supporters of all these and half of us think it's a joke

If women think they are they are as threatening as Muslim or the cartel who would pill your face off for nothing and you believe them idk what to tell you, they are just the boogie man created by the msm. They literally didn't do nothing while darkies are putting burning tires on another man's neck
idk but I feel like this is the reaction most English "blokes" had to their daughters/mothers/nieces/cousins/sisters being victimized in the Rotherham mass rapes

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
idk but I feel like this is the reaction most English "blokes" had to their daughters/mothers/nieces/cousins/sisters being victimized in the Rotherham mass rapes
I am no Brit or aus or kiwi or whatever you can ask Qusai101 but the video of the Sweden woman getting her head chopped off in middle East on camera was one of the most satisfying thing ever