When notorious gangster, and all around bad guy Al Capone had to be taken down, they got him for taxes

Yo...my taxes, b?

Think i care if they lock me up?

Fuck the feds, nigga! Owen A. Til i die!
th-303471012.jpg

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Just for the record I don't even go tax exempt for my bonus checks to cheekily take away a few hundred dollars from our Glorious American Republic's coffers, but I know a few people who fo and I am willing to exchange this information for total immunity against all things Rick Roblinson related past, present, or future. You know where to find me.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
No-life loser... Pat was right when he said "they are pathetic and this is all they have", what he should have added is "have sex"
The shamelessness will always baffle me, and mistaking what they're doing for "smug inducing mockery" (when they're the mockable ones):

"look i harassed him again, look at his responses in dis screenshot!"

"did you see his tweet about Ukraine this morning, what a lol cow!" (100 ribs, 100 pages, pinned)

"hmm, he changed his number tf?" (pinned, 2000 pages)

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
The shamelessness will always baffle me, and mistaking what they're doing for "smug inducing mockery" (when they're the mockable ones):

"look i harassed him again, look at his responses in dis screenshot!"

"did you see his tweet about Ukraine this morning, what a lol cow!" (100 ribs, 100 pages, pinned)

"hmm, he changed his number tf?" (pinned, 2000 pages)
Shut it, you lispy turd with dentures

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
When I was in 9th grade, this song used to be our morning "get to class" music before the announcements for the entire second semester. I never understood why and I still don't. They usually changed it every month and let the student council kids pick the songs, but that one was in for the whole semester. The teachers hated it, the other students hated it. I just don't get it.