What is wrong with Patrick?

His obesity combined with hypertension, for which he admits he's been on meds since his early 20's, is one thing.

His main issue is he's obviously a Cluster B:

SmartSelect_20240422-172718_Google.jpg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Low IQ narcissism + mom who made it worse+ social media addiction
You led with the most important element imo. He’s just so fucking stupid. You can be an insane narcissist (which he is) and a boring, personality-less blob (which he is) and not be a perpetual joke. He’s just too stupid to conceal himself even minimally.

Don't forget he also has some form of autism or ass burgers. He admitted to being on ritalin in high school, the subway pic drooling all over himself (autistics are known for that), repetitive behaviors, meltdowns even though he's a grown man, unironically proud of enjoying movies for children as a grown man, shitting his pants at a Brewers game (also a common trait among autismos), painfully unfunny because his retard brain can't understand humor, the list goes on.

Autism doesn't predispose you to being a fat lazy fuck who eats far too much though. That's on him.

Last edited:
Trump getting elected in 2016 was a huge part of it too.

I know his twitter coincided with that (him posting "normal" things before 2016, and then snapping when Trump was elected) but I refuse to believe that's a reason. He doesn't give a shit about politics. He doesn't hate Trump (he's just tricked himself into believing he does). He's a fraud, a total fraud. Trump becoming president didn't make him mentally ill.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Seriously. What is wrong with this POS. I missed the whole Pat drama, but find this guy so hard to believe. Are we sure he's not trolling us?
Hes a narcissistic alcoholic with opposition disorder and a desire to be seen as intelligent. Unfortunately his way of trying to look intelligent involves badly written books and a crippling Twitter addiction, which has exposed him as the mouth breathing rube he actually is.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
His obesity combined with hypertension, for which he admits he's been on meds since his early 20's, is one thing.

His main issue is he's obviously a Cluster B:

View attachment 194564
This, plus being dim witted

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
I know his twitter coincided with that (him posting "normal" things before 2016, and then snapping when Trump was elected) but I refuse to believe that's a reason. He doesn't give a shit about politics. He doesn't hate Trump (he's just tricked himself into believing he does). He's a fraud, a total fraud. Trump becoming president didn't make him mentally ill.

It fed his ego when he was able to tweet "orange man bad" and get all those likes/reweets etc. big for an attention whore like fatty.
140 IQ Pat thought he had found the ultimate lifehack on twitter, if I say [general consensus], everyone "listens" and agrees. Which means in is head he is respected and adored.
Obv he is too stupid to understand he was in (at the time) an echo chamber, so it all did was inflate his head more.
He is now bitter that the game has changed, Twitter plays by different rules and all his tag lines and trump snark is dated.
Its just a long list of L's that fatty has constantly eaten in the last 4 years, none of that can be good for an already broken mind that believes they are a winner.

His anger issues are from Raven not breastfeeding him and giving him bad 80s formula and rice cereal from some dusty rube bodega in Westfield, causing high blood pressure and poor emotional intelligence.

His actual brain damage could be from decades of Ritalin, Mountain Dew, alcoholism, and crashing his motorcycle to put the cherry on top of his busted hardware.

Narcissism was his mother telling him he was smart every day when he wasn't, or he needed glasses in his teens and thought that made him intellectual among the cornfed Wisconsin chads around him with perfect eyesight.

I think a kike could honestly write a book on his brain. Not because it's genius in its own right but because it's infected with a unique cocktail of personality disorders and mental illnesses. He's fat too.

MasterPosHonor

Don't take any guff from these swine
He's a stubborn jackass. He once said as a source of pride that a teacher told him he'd argue with a fence post. He's also dumb as fuck.

I wouldn't mind seeing that original post of his again, because I thought it may have been one of his attempts at a joke, but it's always hard to tell with him. He's stupid and painfully unfunny.