What is wrong with Patrick?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
It fed his ego when he was able to tweet "orange man bad" and get all those likes/reweets etc. big for an attention whore like fatty.
140 IQ Pat thought he had found the ultimate lifehack on twitter, if I say [general consensus], everyone "listens" and agrees. Which means in is head he is respected and adored.
Obv he is too stupid to understand he was in (at the time) an echo chamber, so it all did was inflate his head more.
He is now bitter that the game has changed, Twitter plays by different rules and all his tag lines and trump snark is dated.
Its just a long list of L's that fatty has constantly eaten in the last 4 years, none of that can be good for an already broken mind that believes they are a winner.
I think him clearly angling to become the token “conservative” who doesn’t like Trump on liberal news media and that not happening at all probably contributed to his insanity. He was so far up his own ass about how “important his voice” was and to this day still believes he’s saving the world “from the frontlines” of Twitter. He had no idea he’d already “peaked” with a book deal and some viral tweets. Somewhere in his peabrain it’s probably Trump’s fault he was never invited as a guest anywhere.