• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is it with rotund, self-important alcoholics from Milwaukee?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
What? Go find the original thread on their reddit forum. Their fag fans are praising his appearance. No one thought that they hated him until his rape allegations came out. Then they rewrote history to make it seem like those Milwaukee fags were not sucking up to a hollywood zilch. Mike literally wanted to have him back.
That's an outright lie. He was seen as the worst guest from the beginning. I remember people thinking hew as super annoying because he would shout and make the Rich AIDS reference.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
That's an outright lie. He was seen as the worst guest from the beginning. I remember people thinking hew as super annoying because he would shout and make the Rich AIDS reference.
I'm looking at the thread now and it's nothing but praise from their faggot fans. It was the sex pest stuff that made him unpopular with the RLM crowd. Not the fact that he was an unfunny kike dweeb.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
The worst was Max Landis. One of the creepiest looking jews on earth. One of his girlfriends accused him of being a "serial rapist" and a bunch of women came out and said the same thing. And so this weirdo kike wrote some public letter about how it was unfair to compare him to Harvey Weinstein, not because of the rapes or serpent DNA, but because "Weinstein is way more famous".

They pulled or de-listed the video from their channel but thankfully their autistic fans save everything.
God Max Landis was FUCKING AWFUL. I wish someone would chop his head off with a helicopter like his daddy did to Vic Morrow and those lil' Vietnamese children.