What does Elon Musk...do?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
He is another Jew that does literally nothing and is magically a billionaire. His bios used to say he was Jewish. Now they amazingly do not. His space technology is obviously fraudulent but his fans are the next wave of moon landing believing retards and sycophants. He had nothing to do with Paypal either. Had ran a site called X.com alongside some others Jews and Arabs like Greg Kouri and it was merged with Paypal. Him being a billionaire is like how Jews Mark Cuban owned Broadcast.com and sold it for $5billion despite the site being literally nothing but a domain name with no technology behind it at all.

Musk definitely has had lots of hair plugs and plastic surgery. He also accused that diver Vernon Unsworth of being a pedophile because the guy was part of a successful cave rescue that refused Musk's help. Jews love projecting their flaws on others so I would assume Musk is a kid rapist. Musk is big into Hollywood circles. Partied with Ghislaine Maxwell. Supposedly had five kids from a previous marriage that are like phantoms. His companies are entirely funded by US taxpayers and they show no profits whatsoever. In interviews he sounds like a drug addict.

Famously on one of his SpaceX launches that flew a Tesla into space but messed up the greenscreen effects.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
He is another Jew that does literally nothing and is magically a billionaire. His bios used to say he was Jewish. Now they amazingly do not. His space technology is obviously fraudulent but his fans are the next wave of moon landing believing retards and sycophants. He had nothing to do with Paypal either. Had ran a site called X.com alongside some others Jews and Arabs like Greg Kouri and it was merged with Paypal. Him being a billionaire is like how Jews Mark Cuban owned Broadcast.com and sold it for $5billion despite the site being literally nothing but a domain name with no technology behind it at all.

Musk definitely has had lots of hair plugs and plastic surgery. He also accused that diver Vernon Unsworth of being a pedophile because the guy was part of a successful cave rescue that refused Musk's help. Jews love projecting their flaws on others so I would assume Musk is a kid rapist. Musk is big into Hollywood circles. Partied with Ghislaine Maxwell. Supposedly had five kids from a previous marriage that are like phantoms. His companies are entirely funded by US taxpayers and they show no profits whatsoever. In interviews he sounds like a drug addict.

Famously on one of his SpaceX launches that flew a Tesla into space but messed up the greenscreen effects.

Link to the green screen and bios of Judaism? Google says he's no Jew

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?

Yup. The mars shit is just funny to look at. I'm surprised people on this forum fall for it. It's fucking retarded.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
He writes found family stories about trans crabs with sassy dialouge and extremely awkward sex scenes…

Oh! Wait! You were asking about someone successful! I can’t help ya.
Trans Crab Heavy.png

"He does it again! In space!" - Vanity Fair

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
He smoked weed incorrectly on Rogan and everyone thought he was cool for doing it.

He's also an internet troll. Are we sure that nigga isn't posting here?