Weekend vibin'

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Definitely been an eventful couple of weeks here on the forums, eh lads and lasses?

Despite the deluge of gifts that have been raining down upon us, it's important to still take time and check in on one another.

Everyone doing all right out there? Physical and mental health good? What have y'all been doing this weekend?

We went and got Mrs. Bisconte a new car this weekend , meaning that I inherit Ol' Faithful. Fine with me - it's got A/C and a heater, so I'm good. I go to work, and I go home. That's about it.

What's up in your world?

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
We did our "Sunday driving" yesterday. Passed through a town we'd been meaning to visit for a while. It has a cute historic downtown so that was cool. Then we got some of our favorite pulled pork and bbq sauce from a local guy for lunch.

Today we're relaxing at home, classic Dire Straits playing quietly in the background.
Yeah I was really wanting to spend the day hitting up garage sales and flea markets - my weaknesses lol.

But Mrs. Bisconte really wanted a new car, and there was nothing local, so off we went lol. Weekends are not long enough!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I've been happy to continue making up for lost concerts from 2020.

Unfortunately, we only have one concert this week, one next week, and then no more for two weeks due to a cancellation and another bloody postponement.

I love what I do, Bennington was right about how doing what you enjoy never feels like a job. It's amazing being in that atmosphere on stage with people I consider peers, friends, and even family.

Difference is you'd never see me put a Gail on stage as a back up vocal (sorry, Ronnie).

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I've been happy to continue making up for lost concerts from 2020.

Unfortunately, we only have one concert this week, one next week, and then no more for two weeks due to a cancellation and another bloody postponement.

I love what I do, Bennington was right about how doing what you enjoy never feels like a job. It's amazing being in that atmosphere on stage with people I consider peers, friends, and even family.

Difference is you'd never see me put a Gail on stage as a back up vocal (sorry, Ronnie).
I'm not buying your album, bud.