• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We should start a dead pool with everyone involved with O&A

G

Ant will be the funniest. Bob Kelly could have a heart attack at any moment. Colin Quinn is old and would probably be like Norm and not tell anybody he’s sick, also getting fat. Rich Vos should kill himself but that jew will live til he’s one hundred while his wife sucks every bit of funny out of him.

Can we combine this w the Fatrick/Sci Fi crew?

MM Schill won’t see 60

G

I knew a guy who died of a heart attack in his sleep a few years ago at like 40 years old. He wasn't fat but had some undiagnosed condition or something. He used to fall asleep all the time during the day. Not like a narcoleptic, just would doze off really easily. Apparently it was a symptom but he didn't know it.

Anyway, I remember Roland used to pass out whenever he got the chance - in the cinema, at work etc. So him.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I think Jim is also a good candidate to commit suicide. He is a lonely 50 year old who is so desperate for affection that he goes as far as sucking tranny dick to get it. I think the fact that he knows that he'll spend the rest of his life alone will become too much and he'll end it.
which brings up a whole separate pool for HOW Jim will commit suicide. I'm hoping for him pulling a Bud Dwyer on stage.

though that's unfair to Dwyer, as he was actually pretty boss. The dude refused to resign after being charged, basically accused the Governor (who was in his party) of throwing him under the bus, then shot himself before resigning so his family could recoup the legal expenditures with his insurance policy he had through his office.