• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We should start a dead pool with everyone involved with O&A

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
My 3 picks would be Anthony, Lady Di and Pat from Moonachie.

Firstly, Anthony will never reach 70, there is no fucking way. With his alcoholism and gay lifestyle he'll probably die at his mid 60's. And if he reach 70, he'll live it the same way his mother did, with dementia. Only difference is that he doesn't have any kids that won't visit him.

Secondly, Lady Di is basically a walking corpse. With her mush brain it will be just a matter of time. She could be dead right now for all we know. She has to be in her early 60's by now and there is no way she will drool for another decade with her brain continuing shrinking.

Lastly, Pat from Moonachie. He just had his foot removed due his diabetes and pictures don't show him in any better shape physically so I don't think he has much time left.

People I wished were dead but aren't going to be for a while are:
  • Bobo.
  • Sam.
  • Jim.
  • Opie.
  • Joe Cumia.
  • Dawn Cumia.
  • Marion.
  • stlaker Patti.
  • Mike Bochetti.
  • Danny Ross.
  • Erock.
  • Sandy Kane.
  • Keith the cop.
  • Club soda Kenny.

G

Who we got for the first suicide? I'll go Ant, but it'll be ruled an accident or something, because he mixed too much alcohol and benzos. But he would've done it on purpose, sort of like, "eh fuck it...".

Pat from Moonachie may seem obvious for suicide but he's like Paul and can't get attention if he actually does it. Ant is hiding his depression.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Who we got for the first suicide? I'll go Ant, but it'll be ruled an accident or something, because he mixed too much alcohol and benzos. But he would've done it on purpose, sort of like, "eh fuck it...".

Pat from Moonachie may seem obvious for suicide but he's like Paul and can't get attention if he actually does it. Ant is hiding his depression.
I think Jim is also a good candidate to commit suicide. He is a lonely 50 year old who is so desperate for affection that he goes as far as sucking tranny dick to get it. I think the fact that he knows that he'll spend the rest of his life alone will become too much and he'll end it.

G

I think Jim is also a good candidate to commit suicide. He is a lonely 50 year old who is so desperate for affection that he goes as far as sucking tranny dick to get it. I think the fact that he knows that he'll spend the rest of his life alone will become too much and he'll end it.
He's given up with his diet and gotten fat again which is a good sign of depression. I just feel like Jim killing himself is a "too good to be true" scenario that probably won't happen just because. But here's hoping.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He's given up with his diet and gotten fat again which is a good sign of depression. I just feel like Jim killing himself is a "too good to be true" scenario that probably won't happen just because. But here's hoping.
Too bad “getting dark and brooding” is one of his facades. He doesn’t and will never have the balls to end it. He should have done it after chip was at its peak or when the Jim Norton character was at it’s peak. He couldn’t do it then, he can’t do it now.

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
OIP (15).jpeg

Make my day, child.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
He won't do it. He's a spineless worm. He's more likely to choke to death.

I do wonder which celebrity picture will be the last one he sees before he goes. I hope it's a shitty one like the lead singer from Puddle of Mudd.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
If I had my druthers, Marion and Sandy Kane would die first.

I actually like Bobo, although I know those things don't last that long.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
If Jim kills himself he better have the fucking decency to torture and kill Sam first.