Watching Metallica on Sirius and this fruit looks like this the whole time

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Lol. How much do those cost?
Leave it alone.

About $750 after fees. But you gotta keep in mind brothaman I got the FRANTIC EARLY ENTRY GA BUNDLE which includes EARLY ENTRY, COMPLIMENTARY BEVERAGE, LIMITED EDITION MERCHANDISE, AND SOME OTHER HORSESHIT ILL NEVER USE. Parking not included. But I have pit tickets at least. I'll freely admit I got metallicucked.

The Real Dan Mullen

Hickory dickory dock I sucked Flavia’s cock. Agooo
Not much more than that...I've got a buddy from another band that was playing at the same festival as them and Lars was either trying to fuck him or trying to play a hilarious game of gay chicken with someone he didn't know well enough for them to know he was joking.
Sounds like your buddy missed a huge opportunity. I’m Dan Mullen and I’m always down for gay sex, if you catch my drift.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Sounds like your buddy missed a huge opportunity. I’m Dan Mullen and I’m always down for gay sex, if you catch my drift.

He probably should have went for it for the story and then told everyone. Picturing them blowing eachother would have been Columbine level hilarity for the whole world, as it stands now, just spank bank material for me and I guess Lars.