WARNING: CATEGORY 5 OINKING IMMINENT FOR THE STATE OF MILWAUKEE

Capture.PNG

he's setting himself up for failure with the prison thing.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
They're so simple minded, they think that he's going to automatically be transferred to a maximum security prison for the remainder of his days ( fascists like Pat and Snax are all ACAB until it's someone they don't like, then they LOVE the penal system.

They are brokecels, debtcels and rentcels, so they don't realize that people with money like Trump will tie up the court system with appeals, and remain out while doing so.

He's also a former president, therefore he's entitled to personal security for the remainder of his life. How is that going to work?

Even in the off chance he does go to prison, it will be a minimum security rich White guy prison.

Trump is the successful version of Pat, which is why Pat hates him so much. They're practically the same person.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Breaking: Pat is both wrong AND racist on Threads. That's not the right set of judges AND he's saying that they'll ignore their job because they're black. Not a good look. I'm not on X but if he posted it there I think he should get a Community Note to be safe.

View attachment 202711
View attachment 202712
Classic racist Pat - black people must be democrats! If they aren’t then they are very stupid and don’t know what’s best for them and belong back in chains!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Breaking: Pat is both wrong AND racist on Threads. That's not the right set of judges AND he's saying that they'll ignore their job because they're black. Not a good look. I'm not on X but if he posted it there I think he should get a Community Note to be safe.

View attachment 202711
View attachment 202712
that's patrick. "Niggers only vote and think the way we want them to, child"