• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vince McMahon Is As Twisted As Jim Norton with the Shit Play!

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He's Republican as fuck, my dude. Linda McMahon was literally part of Trump's administration.
Most Republicans are leftist liberal faggots. None of them are actually right wing. Vince is a massive nigger lover and fag lover. Who is into scat play and incest and is a raging cuck. Pretty much the Democrats and Republicans might as well merge into one big fag party at this point because they are indistinguishable from one another.
You think Brock ever blew Vince or vice versa?

That visual is pretty funny to me, especially when you consider how gross Brock's teeth are.
Vince definitely watched other wrestlers fuck women and did threesomes and orgies with one woman multiple men. And probably ass fucked a few male wrestlers to "humble" them which there were always rumors of going on. The fact that he had dildos named after male wrestlers is likely a sign he wanted to see their actual dicks in action. Possibly on himself like a fruit.

Also given his history of being molested. By both men and women. He probably is half a fag.

G

Most Republicans are leftist liberal faggots. None of them are actually right wing. Vince is a massive nigger lover and fag lover. Who is into scat play and incest and is a raging cuck. Pretty much the Democrats and Republicans might as well merge into one big fag party at this point because they are indistinguishable from one another.
Facts. Republicans and Democrats are both so Gaylord. My politics align more with Ted kaczynski and Timothy McVeigh than Trump or Biden.

(I think I'm required by law to tell everyone I was kidding. I'm not trying to be on any FBI watch lists)

Vince definitely watched other wrestlers fuck women and did threesomes and orgies with one woman multiple men. And probably ass fucked a few male wrestlers to "humble" them which there were always rumors of going on. The fact that he had dildos named after male wrestlers is likely a sign he wanted to see their actual dicks in action. Possibly on himself like a fruit.

Also given his history of being molested. By both men and women. He probably is half a fag.

I am 100% sure and cannot be told otherwise that he at least had oral with Shawn Michaels.

He was all like "let me feel the inside of your rectum, pal"

G

For anyone who didn't get the reference here's what Brock Lesnar's teeth look like:

main-qimg-3b1dbed895e5cf06b80777b4778d528f-lq.jpeg

Maybe he was eating Vince's ass?

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout

You think he watched Hulk Hogan and "Macho Man" Randy Savage tag team a lady?
:fighter_lg:

G

Chris Jericho told the story on O&A and showed them the text he got from Vince McMahon where they were lifting weights together and Jericho quit. Then later that night at 2 AM Vince texted him a pic of himself doing some massive lift and the caption was "Pussy"

But Vince didn't spell it like "Pussey" .... Case cracked. This bitch's story is fabricated like Tawana Brawley.
HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON.

Maybe he's so old he spells it like they did back in olde English days.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
One thing that always bugged me about his story. How does a 7' ter ger raped. Even if it was a group you would probably fuck enough of them up for them to give up.
Read about the Ohio State University doctor who was raping male athletes. He raped dozens of football players and wrestlers. And the doctor was Rogan sized and skinny. Yet he was able to rape and molest his way through decades of college wrestlers and football players. And none of them di anything. They let the rapes happen and didn't report anything for years.

And look at Sandusky. Yeah he raped little kids. But he was flat out caught in the shower raping a kid and a full sized adult male football coach literally just walked away like it was nothing.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Read about the Ohio State University doctor who was raping male athletes. He raped dozens of football players and wrestlers. And the doctor was Rogan sized and skinny. Yet he was able to rape and molest his way through decades of college wrestlers and football players. And none of them di anything. They let the rapes happen and didn't report anything for years.

And look at Sandusky. Yeah he raped little kids. But he was flat out caught in the shower raping a kid and a full sized adult male football coach literally just walked away like it was nothing.
He had to go jerk off. I guess I just don't understand the mentality of letting that happen.