Vibrant leader and personal hero of Pat's comments on Sha'Niggy Richardson

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Sometimes things are about race, but this isn't one of them.

Stupid or not, it's the IOC's rule. You apply to the Olympics, you follow their rules. Break it, you're done.

Argument about it not being performance enhancing aside, the debate ends there. It's not because she's black, it's because she got caught. Whitey McWhiterson would've been dropped too.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Pat's take here is legitimately among the most racist. If everyone knows that it's a bannable offense ahead of time then the only reason this could be considered racist is if it was universally agreed upon that Blacks have less self control than other races.

Troubling accusation by The Problematic Pig. This coming just after his recent "Blacks can't be expected to obtain an ID like normal humans" rant.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
You'd think that if you were eligible to enter something as illustrious as the Olympics and their rule was "don't use this one substance" then maybe you wouldn't risk using that substance for a couple of months.

This is literally that Afroman song come to life: "I was gonna win a gold medal, but I got high."

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Why has this become such a big issue for people? Is it because she is over the top black with her nails and shit and the new trend is blacks can never do anything wrong? People get suspended from the Olympics every year for weed and whatever else. Weird that it’s a huge issue now.
Niggers basically have Endangered Species status now, anything they do or way they live, bad habits,crimes is overlooked just look at how wolves are protected

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
You'd think that if you were eligible to enter something as illustrious as the Olympics and their rule was "don't use this one substance" then maybe you wouldn't risk using that substance for a couple of months.

This is literally that Afroman song come to life: "I was gonna win a gold medal, but I got high."
Fucking shame, too. I watched some of the races she ran and she made it look effortless. It may have been dumb as fuck for her to get high with those kinds of stakes, but the faggot olympic committee is also backward for banning weed but having no stance on alcohol consumption. It's like semantics at this point. "You can get drunk but you can't get high"

It might be a hack bit, but how the fuck are you gonna classify weed as "performance enhancing"? I fuckin smoke all the time and it hasn't enhanced shit about any aspect of performance in my life.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Fucking shame, too. I watched some of the races she ran and she made it look effortless. It may have been dumb as fuck for her to get high with those kinds of stakes, but the faggot olympic committee is also backward for banning weed but having no stance on alcohol consumption. It's like semantics at this point. "You can get drunk but you can't get high"

It might be a hack bit, but how the fuck are you gonna classify weed as "performance enhancing"? I fuckin smoke all the time and it hasn't enhanced shit about any aspect of performance in my life.
If you look at it from the committee's perspective, it must be a logistical nightmare to permit or risk someone testing positive for weed, because weed isn't legal to use in some countries. This year it's in Tokyo, and you can face prison time there for possession.

I get that it's a bullshit rule, but if you can't use it in the country that you're participating in, there was no reason to use it for months prior. SHE BLEW IIIIIT

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

I think its more " Anti doping" than it is performance enhancing. According to the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency, “For something to be added to the ... Prohibited List, it must meet two of the three inclusion criteria: a) it poses a health risk to athletes b) it has the potential to enhance performance and c) it violates the spirit of sport.” Though WADA has increased the threshold for a positive test, it has not taken marijuana off the list because it still asserts that the drug meets at least two of the above criteria.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I took 5 minutes trying to figure out, this IS a dude right?

4445.jpg

google isn't giving me good results and i think it's cause i'm using the word tranny and he-she