• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Very hard to be friends with Jim Norton

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I feel like Jimmy is that friend that we all have who just uses people but will throw them under the bus as soon as the chance arises for them to do so and if you call him on it he'll just deny and deny.

I had a buddy like that and he was and still is a complete fuckwad.
We don’t want to find out we’ve been so wrong about someone.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I think I posted this before. But on Bobby’s podcast they talked about how Jim stopped talking to them about 9 years ago. That Jim used to pretend we were all a team but now acts like none of the “team” exists. Colin wasn’t joking at all and they did not do any just playing shit.
You got a link to that there podcast hoss?

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I still hate Opie (that intro splash graphic should be enough reason for anyone) but it's hard to find anything incorrect about these beach ramblings.
Jimmy is a weird space alien, and not the cool ones that fly in saucers and abduct cows but one of those shitty little microbes in the water on Mars or something.
He would just be floating in some shit.