• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unpopular opinion ... Doug Stanhope is not only funny, but cool too.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I laugh at him but haven't "actively followed" him for years, either. I remember when his girlfriend smashed her head open and almost died though, that was a good bit.
I think that was just before she left him for some other dude and then went missing so Doug did the podcast with this guy. She used Burt Krisicher as her get away driver. She ended up getting out in the nut hut and returned to Doug. For a few years I followed the drama but tapped out not long after that

Forum Clout
Stanhope's biggest moment of narcissism was on the Jim and Sam show: While Dylan McDermott tried to keep the conversation moving past his childhood, Doug brought the show to a halt by asking "Wait, is that it? Just growing up poor? That's not so bad." This forced Jim to mention that McDermott's mom was murdered, because it was on the sheet. This art fag is just sitting there, thinking I thought I was booked on a comedy morning show, now I have to tell the story of my mother's murder?

But the whole point of Stanhope's question was to enter a "my childhood was worse than yours" dick measuring contest with, let's face it, a man whose looks and success make him unlikeable to a loser. Stanhope didn't get anywhere near enough shit for that.

He also went on the Bonfire and started shouting, "Black woman! Black woman!" at Yamamoto Saunders the moment she entered the studio which you can imagine went over well. (The day before, he went on Anthony' show and told him to tone down his racism, lol. Yamamoto didn't give a fuck which party he votes for when Stanhope said that shit.)

Sad to say, but the current version of Stanhope is closer to Anthony Cumia than anyone else in the comedy scene: We put up with his shitty drunken behavior because he was once a legend even though the young kids no longer know who he is and he's become an embarrassment.

G

Stanhope's biggest moment of narcissism was on the Jim and Sam show: While Dylan McDermott tried to keep the conversation moving past his childhood, Doug brought the show to a halt by asking "Wait, is that it? Just growing up poor? That's not so bad." This forced Jim to mention that McDermott's mom was murdered, because it was on the sheet. This art fag is just sitting there, thinking I thought I was booked on a comedy morning show, now I have to tell the story of my mother's murder?

But the whole point of Stanhope's question was to enter a "my childhood was worse than yours" dick measuring contest with, let's face it, a man whose looks and success make him unlikeable to a loser. Stanhope didn't get anywhere near enough shit for that.

He also went on the Bonfire and started shouting, "Black woman! Black woman!" at Yamamoto Saunders the moment she entered the studio which you can imagine went over well. (The day before, he went on Anthony' show and told him to tone down his racism, lol. Yamamoto didn't give a fuck which party he votes for when Stanhope said that shit.)

Sad to say, but the current version of Stanhope is closer to Anthony Cumia than anyone else in the comedy scene: We put up with his shitty drunken behavior because he was once a legend even though the young kids no longer know who he is and he's become an embarrassment.
Didn't he also go full retard with covid? Refusing to admit people who hadn't been spiked to his shows etc. Funny how a chain-smoking drunk suddenly got hypochondria.

Forum Clout
Last I saw video of this idiot was when he was beyond drunk on a cruise and many of us had speculated that he past in the night. Is he actually still alive?

Also, are Bingo and he still not having sex?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout

That was the day he was drinking from 7am and I don't think he's been back since