• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unemployed man who larps as a writer gives out secret to success.

Forum Clout
45c4bfd06516878da80d2239fd62ca60.jpeg

See, Pat? I was trying to help you out. I know you have minimal experience with women so, for future reference, when they show the slightest bit of friendliness towards you it doesn’t automatically mean their pussy is juiced up and waiting for you to slide it in.

I’m sure that cyberstalker comment is certain to turn her around and decide you’re not a fucking fat weirdo after all too.
Nice wingmanning, brotherman.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
45c4bfd06516878da80d2239fd62ca60.jpeg

See, Pat? I was trying to help you out. I know you have minimal experience with women so, for future reference, when they show the slightest bit of friendliness towards you it doesn’t automatically mean their pussy is juiced up and waiting for you to slide it in.

I’m sure that cyberstalker comment is certain to turn her around and decide you’re not a fucking fat weirdo after all too.
he certainly failed to prime the pump with his words

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout

I’ve seen three years of Fat Pat being a selfish, inappropriate, clueless asshole, but this one made me question whether it’s real. She’s posting about her chronically ill child (child), and he immediately sexualizes it. No wonder Fat Pat is a lonely loser, there’s something incredibly wrong with him. I don’t even like this lady and I want to punch him in his fat fish mouth for sexualizing this poor woman’s issue and being an insensitive douche.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I’ve seen three years of Fat Pat being a selfish, inappropriate, clueless asshole, but this one made me question whether it’s real. She’s posting about her chronically ill child (child), and he immediately sexualizes it. No wonder Fat Pat is a lonely loser, there’s something incredibly wrong with him. I don’t even like this lady and I want to punch him in his fat fish mouth for sexualizing this poor woman’s issue and being an insensitive douche.

It just brings me comfort to know that his life is on a downward trajectory and has been for a long time. His life peaked in the mid 2010s. He got a three book deal, a growing Twitter following and even managed to get a little taste of fame when that abortion tweet went viral.

The last few years have just been horrendous for him though. He willingly invited the attention of hundreds of trolls and thought that was a battle worth fighting and one he still thinks he's going to win. It's taken such a toll on him mentally and physically. He looks like shit and acts more deranged now than ever. By the time the lolsuit is over, he could very well be bankrupt and divorced.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving hog.

Forum Clout
"Hey I got this big growth on my neck - oh wait that's just little Dylan, youknowwhatimean?"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is peak autism/assburgers, the lack of self awareness is staggering.
This really shows how Pat can’t even relate to other adults, especially with adult issues (caring for a sick child) because mentally he’s still a dork teenager. This is a 41 year old man who gets still thinks the number 69 is hilarious even though we know he’s never done that sex act with another woman.

Forum Clout
This really shows how Pat can’t even relate to other adults, especially with adult issues (caring for a sick child) because mentally he’s still a dork teenager. This is a 41 year old man who gets still thinks the number 69 is hilarious even though we know he’s never done that sex act with another woman.
I can't fault him for that - Ade wouldn't let him and as far as 69ing with Niki, oofta. That'd be like getting tortured in the bathroom of a ghetto Arby's

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
That's the most heartlessly disrespectful and clueless shit I've ever seen him say. I know she's a scifi fag and all, but this lady deserves respect. Her life can't be easy and she likely lives in constant pain knowing that she can't really help her child get better. She can just love her and take care of her and she does. She doesn't try to look or act like a slut because she probably has no time to date anyone and make them understand her daughter's ailment, yet here this fat, sweaty fucking pig is sexualizing her lamenting how hard it is to get by as a parent of a child that requires constant care. He literally has the mind of a 12 year old. He honestly saw SEX in capital letters and decided that "that's hot" was the appropriate response. He might deserve to be punched in the face more than anybody in the fucking world.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That's the most heartlessly disrespectful and clueless shit I've ever seen him say. I know she's a scifi fag and all, but this lady deserves respect. Her life can't be easy and she likely lives in constant pain knowing that she can't really help her child get better. She can just love her and take care of her and she does. She doesn't try to look or act like a slut because she probably has no time to date anyone and make them understand her daughter's ailment, yet here this fat, sweaty fucking pig is sexualizing her lamenting how hard it is to get by as a parent of a child that requires constant care. He literally has the mind of a 12 year old. He honestly saw SEX in capital letters and decided that "that's hot" was the appropriate response. He might deserve to be punched in the face more than anybody in the fucking world.
It’s amazing how he’s a middle aged man yet can’t relate to adults and adult issues. Regular adults would respond with something along the lines of “sorry to hear, that’s rough” or some empathy but Pat is such a buffoon he shows how immature and stupid he is. It explains why he can’t hold a job and has zero friends because he’s still an immature dork teenager.