• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unemployed man who larps as a writer gives out secret to success.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
dumbpig.png

Yes, many of the great writers drank themselves to death, but there also were many great writers who never touched the stuff. This stupid fucking pig has 'great writer' and 'drunk' forever linked together in his peabrain.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
45c4bfd06516878da80d2239fd62ca60.jpeg

See, Pat? I was trying to help you out. I know you have minimal experience with women so, for future reference, when they show the slightest bit of friendliness towards you it doesn’t automatically mean their pussy is juiced up and waiting for you to slide it in.

I’m sure that cyberstalker comment is certain to turn her around and decide you’re not a fucking fat weirdo after all too.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Another great example how he has next to zero experience with women and interactions with them. Plus no woman (even his wife) is looking to have sex with Pat. His entire life he’s had very little interactions with others (no friends in high school, no college, past decade home alone all day, etc) which explains his awkward social behavior and can’t even relate to other adults.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Another great example how he has next to zero experience with women and interactions with them. Plus no woman (even his wife) is looking to have sex with Pat. His entire life he’s had very little interactions with others (no friends in high school, no college, past decade home alone all day, etc) which explains his awkward social behavior and can’t even relate to other adults.
His crippling autism, complete lack of real world social skills/experience and insane narcissism make a perfect storm of embarrassment.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Do you want your receipt, sir?"

"Easy now, let me text my wife before you eat my ass behind the dumpster outside."
This is probably why he claims he gets hit on by many gay men as well as women. He has next to zero interactions with real people so he takes anything as someone trying to have sex with him. He’s the dope that thinks all strippers actually like him.

G

See, Pat? I was trying to help you out. I know you have minimal experience with women so, for future reference, when they show the slightest bit of friendliness towards you it doesn’t automatically mean their pussy is juiced up and waiting for you to slide it in.

I’m sure that cyberstalker comment is certain to turn her around and decide you’re not a fucking fat weirdo after all too.
He actually didn't deny the fact that he thought she wanted to fuck him. Just trying to deflect the rejection onto a cyberatalker.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

LOL thats like the social media version of getting pants'd in front of the girl you like.