• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Underrated bits from the old sub

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

lowend73

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
When the sub was doing Cameos, there's this one chick that was a ventriliquist and she had big knockers and she did a feed nana thing but then figured out that we were rascals and chided us and then we found some straight-to-video American Pie movie she was in where she showed her tits. That was a fun time.
She had some beefers

sherockradio

Call me Erika.
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Harry Hater sucking a cock and the threads everytime he posted a new one.

I remember a great one about Pumpkin Spice Lattes that synced up really well for cocksucking

It's amazing to me that we collectively remember these individual reddit posts almost ten years later.

It's like I always say, you don't truly realise what you have until you lose it.

Fawk, I miss Knickers.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
When I first saw Dan Mullen doing all the hype for the upcoming Porsalin doc and go check his Patreon I had to go to the Cellar Table and go "is he (Pors) still doing the Joey Meatsauce bit?" and no one knew what I was talking about, they had to carefully explain to me that, no, Dan Mullen is a real person that posts here. (or did)
Is Dan still banned? Or did the show pass him by?

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Our only artist left worth a shit is @handsomeblue

...And my fawkin PC died months back with some works in progress, feels like I haven't been worth shit this year like my 2022 run, but await the rise again, suester.

(Reminder my Jim & Nikki wedding art thread got wiped out when quasi was spilling mango lassi on the servers 🀬)

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Who are you Porsalin?
Hey I've been here with you fuckface!

I'm telling Porsalin to go back to the way he used to be (enough about the documentaries!):
qfambypcaen01.gif

mdz7r7o1op901.gif

7ub7xs4jes801.gif

iwp0o02s4yd01.gif

fz7uqu8g2ixz.gif

vu7yjc7nu8o01.gif

g6kcx70ovpw01.gif

Attachments

• g6kcx70ovpw01.gif
    g6kcx70ovpw01.gif
    689.4 KB · Views: 9