• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tony Tech Troubles back at it

Forum Clout
Whenever I play video games I have to have something going on in the background, otherwise I start zoning out to the background noises and start thinking about how depressing it is that i’m wasting my time doing this.

I imagine Anthony feels the same way. But instead of putting on some shit youtube video to play while he games he streams to the public these useless gaming sessions so he feels he’s not just wasting time.
He absolutely cannot be alone with his thoughts. He must either be yapping to someone or running the TeeVee constantly. I can't imagine he ever takes quiet time to read a book or just enjoy nature. His mind is consumed with Nigger this and Nigger that. He's living in filth like he's a squatter in his own place. The only thing going south for him is his mental state, his personal grooming, and his bank balance.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
He absolutely cannot be alone with his thoughts. He must either be yapping to someone or running the TeeVee constantly. I can't imagine he ever takes quiet time to read a book or just enjoy nature. His mind is consumed with Nigger this and Nigger that. He's living in filth like he's a squatter in his own place. The only thing going south for him is his mental state, his personal grooming, and his bank balance.
Even during the O&A days Nana would sleep with the TV blaring every single night. How he hasn't blown his brains out since losing his dream job I genuinely do not know.

lowend73

Forum Clout
This picture screams one word..."alcoholic". That is clearly the home of an alcoholic. Look at his frightened cat, keeping its distance from the hooting, screaming drunkard. What a dreary existence.
Wake up and see your front door from the bed. Which is unmade, and looks like a hotel comforter.

Is Nana living in one of those rent weekly motels? I hope his next door neighbor is selling crack to tempt him even more.

Disgusting