Tomlinson Enterprises, LLC, speculated to be Pat, is now delinquent in its taxes

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
what in the fuck is a "Chiweeniefella", sounds like a kiddie diddler name.
They claim calling Pat fat and posting legal documents on him being behind on his taxes is against the law. That’s right - it’s AGAINST THE LAW to call Pat fat!
IMG_3196.jpeg

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
I'd still love to know exactly what the fuck it is Niki does. I'd like to see her actually working. I'm pretty sure 99% of what she does is bullshitting people into thinking she can help their business somehow by writing fake articles or comments. There's no fucking way she's ever actually helped a company sell more product or get more followers.
Like Rick, she doesn’t work for a living. The entire company was a money laundering scheme to so that Lynn could support her incompetent and borderline retarded daughter. Remember despite claiming to be a SEO expert, Neither Nikki nor the company have any kind of online presence. I know a few people who work in SM marketing, they are continuously hustling with their posting on multiple platforms. It’s just a job/company that sounds cool so that no one has to feel embarrassed that Nikki is a bum.

The PPP loan thing was probably Lynn’s idea too. All of these business ventures are Lynn’s doing. I can’t blame her for wanting to look out for her kid. All of these people are trash, especially if Lynn buys into all that white supremest Nazi shit.

BudDickman

They claim calling Pat fat and posting legal documents on him being behind on his taxes is against the law. That’s right - it’s AGAINST THE LAW to call Pat fat!
View attachment 202463
Even if it was against the law, which it isn't, they have to find a prosecutor who has jurisdiction and is willing to spend resources to pursue the case. These people have such a childish understanding of the law, they think anyone can catch you doing something wrong and say "look, illegal" and they have to arrest you.