• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Today after days of no real bites the pig tells me he'll beat up my 12 year old if he says "hush child" to him.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Your avatar game is second only to Abe and the late lamented Stent Feznor.
My avatar game is 100% thanks to Stent Feznor joints. Or Fezzie Steznor or whatever the fuck. He's not actually dead. He's in the witness protection program. Keep that between you and me. That's how I got my sweet Bane avatar. Snake made my Abe Funk avatar too.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I've said it before, and I 'll say it again - he's the new Chris Chan. He's Chris Chins.

His connection to reality has become completely untethered. He really can't discern the difference between who he is in real life and who he LARPs as on Twitter. He's really going to get his ass beat and I can't wait to see it.
There's a growing sentiment of "who's the next Chris Chan?" I've noticed these last few days. I've tried comforting these poor souls by giving them an answer.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
My avatar game is 100% thanks to Stent Feznor joints. Or Fezzie Steznor or whatever the fuck. He's not actually dead. He's in the witness protection program. Keep that between you and me. That's how I got my sweet Bane avatar. Snake made my Abe Funk avatar too.
I still want a trading card set of all Stent's avatars, may he rest in peace.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
There's so many points I want to comment on but there's too many. Is him saying your life is dwindling a vague threat? When he said he'd pin you to the floor and make you piss is it because he'd stimulate your prostate against your will?

And how would a grown man "appropriately" deal with a 12 year old boy for bullying him? Think about that last one for a minute. Pat talks like he'd swing at an adolescent kid because in his fat head it makes him sound like a badass. He'd realistically start pointing and screaming "STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLKKKKKEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR" at him like the end of Invasion Of The Body Snatchers and demand that someone call the police.

And why the FUCK does he keep saying atalker? He knows we make fun of him for it. Is he literally doing the bit?
Look everyone, we have an actual retard here

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I've said it before, and I 'll say it again - he's the new Chris Chan. He's Chris Chins.

His connection to reality has become completely untethered. He really can't discern the difference between who he is in real life and who he LARPs as on Twitter. He's really going to get his ass beat and I can't wait to see it.
Chris Chan is at least non-functionally autistic. Pat has no excuse, and thusly, deserves this so much more

G

It's really heartwarming. A dad and his boys driving around, bonding over picking on a chunky Midwestern zero.
10549843becb135f563c33f21b6ebe00.png

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
Wait. So let me guess this straight. This fag said everywhere he.goes they have been informed and will deal with situation. What does he think is gonna happen? Someone calls.hom a child and the hooligans waitresses are gonna come over the bar and attack you like Charlie's angels? Ha ha ha. What a fag.