• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

THREATENING to hit your EMPLOYEES is so ALPHA MALE

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I thought you worked at rockstar, which was super liberal and wouldn’t allow 1% of that? That is shitty working conditions when a bunch of worm faggots are allowed to walk all over you, and you can’t do anything about it. Really, the OnA show is once again ahead of its time. It allowed pussy faggots to run it instead of generally well adapted people.
Perhaps, if Dovid had only rearranged the keyboard caps to spell KIXEST3R instead maybe Steve would've chuckled to himself instead of daydreaming about punching a hole through BenDovids skull. Just sayin'... Make better choices, Dovid.

Last edited:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
It always sounded like Steve C had a rough home life and never learned a single healthy way to manage his emotions. That's the last guy you want working any sort of security job, but I guess bouncers kinda have cart blanche to beat on any drunken fuckhead they want to. But at some point you have to learn that in most workplaces passive aggression and feminine tactics are the name of the game, unless you work a manly man's job like construction or the trades or some shit like that. Which he did not. I sort of remember having similar feelings when I got a regular job after selling drugs for years but it just taught me to kill 'em with kindness and pick my battles. If you're sharp enough you can learn to use their tactics against them. Steve C never adapted. In some ways he had incredibly thick skin and in other ways he did not. I still feel bad for the guy. The Artie comparisons someone else mentioned definitely ring true.
Sounds a bit like a another incredibly ill equipped O&A security/bouncer fella who most def had a twisted upbringing himself and a few of his own skeletons he fucked dead in the closet... Master Po!

The bloody karate Gi in the dumpster, something about a stlaker of a women employee or some such unsolved fracas. Stlaking the NYC streets alone at god awful times in the night. Lotta prawblums over there with that one. Vuurry sus, bruthaman.

Speaking of sus... Wasn't that Po's coinage "SUS! SUS!" "I don't care who you are! When you raise your voice I GET UP! SUS!"

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Torment? I remember rearranging his keyboard caps to spell "GAY" and he got all bent out of shape over just that. Clashing over how the show should be run isn't torment. Having your car made fun of with Jetsons sounds isn't torment. Where are you coming up with this?

When he asks for prep sheet and you send him fake info to sabotage him and make him look stupid, that's some of the torment.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Remember when they took pictures of his "breakfast" in transparent Tupperware which turned out to be a giant hamburger with a carcharodon carcharias sized ramoooooone bite out of it and a bunch of unhealthy French fries!

Nice artery clogging breakfast, stupid.

Ramoooooooone, get this faggotster a quadruple bypass quick before the roof beam breaks!
ED4E4977-9484-4406-81C8-463C9BF883C7.jpeg

11ACFF6A-2777-4F82-BFF9-7E017E47F0A3.jpeg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Drug addict who suicided.

Steve got the same prep sheets we all did, the night before. If he needs a prep sheet, he should check his email.

I've never known of anyone who holds a grudge against someone who killed themselves before, years after the fact. Let alone someone who gloats about it, as if you won because you didn't go the same way.

You're honestly the most miserable little fuck on earth.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Drug addict who suicided.
Was he really on drugs? I remember him mentioning that drugs were an issue in his family but I always pegged him for one of those "my family is on drugs but I'm a fat fuck which is completely different" kinda fat fucks.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Was he really on drugs? I remember him mentioning that drugs were an issue in his family but I always pegged him for one of those "my family is on drugs but I'm a fat fuck which is completely different" kinda fat fucks.

Yes. This is why Steve was sweaty, aloof and scrolling all the time. He left his Gmail open on a computer I was about use, so when I sat down and went to Gmail, it opened his and I immediately saw order confirmations from an Indian pill farm for Xanax and Oxys. Large orders. $800 orders.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Yes. This is why Steve was sweaty, aloof and scrolling all the time. He left his Gmail open on a computer I was about use, so when I sat down and went to Gmail, it opened his and I immediately saw order confirmations from an Indian pill farm for Xanax and Oxys. Large orders. $800 orders.

Still had a better fate than you. 👃👃👃

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
"Oh, good lord!"

I don't recall if this was before or after the lap band surgery that he clearly busted right through like the Kool Aids man through a brick wall?!

Regardless, if that is your breakfast just to start and throughout the day you're poppin' opiates like tic tacs as well, that goddamn colon is gonna seize up Elvis style and motherfuck ya like a true ssssssscumbag. It'd take a spackle bucket of colon blow just to make it through the week without hospital admittance! It had to be like forehead and neck vein popping torture to shit out a rock hard Sisyphus sized boulder every few days! I know Steve would sweat a lot he said because of his Lebanese bloodline so there must've been a glacier flow of sweat in the bathroom trying to shit those out.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Remember when they took pictures of his "breakfast" in transparent Tupperware which turned out to be a giant hamburger with a carcharodon carcharias sized ramoooooone bite out of it and a bunch of unhealthy French fries!

Nice artery clogging breakfast, stupid.
Erock and Roland also had some insane "breakfast" meals on the show. With Roland in particular having food delivered from restaurants at ungodly hours of the morning. O&A would go on break and come back to report that Roland was eating steak sandwiches and pizza first thing in the morning. And then you had purely ridiculous moments like Tequila and Donuts day. Where Erock ended the show nearly blackout drunk and was openly weeping and crying (probably one of my hardest laughs from the show).

Norton also had weird eating habits. Egg whites and mustard. Protein shakes and diet supplements that NFL and UFC players or Navy SEALs or Marines would take when can't enough calories through eating. Where Norton was somehow convinced that his fifteen minutes of boxercise necessitated a 1,700 calorie fruit smoothie and 500 calorie protein shake supplement.

Then you have Sam with his Gollum level HGH child body. Who only eats fish sticks and pizza.

The Stern Show was no better. Artie and the back office would get food sponsors. Italian dinners. Cupcakes (which lead to a fantastic AIDS joke related saga). They had tons of staffers do weight loss challenges then balloon right back up like Gary. Robin was on a bunch of fad diets like her "master cleanse" and colon cleanse. Stern ate a plain baked potato for lunch for twenty straight years. Robin's $800 bottle of wine saga. Howard leaving Gary's dinner early. Jackie's fish and mayo dinners. Lots of food related segments.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
Erock and Roland also had some insane "breakfast" meals on the show. With Roland in particular having food delivered from restaurants at ungodly hours of the morning. O&A would go on break and come back to report that Roland was eating steak sandwiches and pizza first thing in the morning. And then you had purely ridiculous moments like Tequila and Donuts day. Where Erock ended the show nearly blackout drunk and was openly weeping and crying (probably one of my hardest laughs from the show).
Yes, indeed. Both of them were also Willy Wonka Violet Beauregarde balloon monsters as well.
Norton also had weird eating habits. Egg whites and mustard. Protein shakes and diet supplements that NFL and UFC players or Navy SEALs or Marines would take when can't enough calories through eating. Where Norton was somehow convinced that his fifteen minutes of boxercise necessitated a 1,700 calorie fruit smoothie and 500 calorie protein shake supplement.
And all for naught once Fim decided to get his protein strictly from the Rostov tap of a 9" Thors Mjölnir cock only. "Goin' to da gym, eatin' bettuh."
Then you have Sam with his Gollum level HGH child body. Who only eats fish sticks and pizza.
That fucking petulant aboriganie child puked up a bite of steak on the show IIRC?! It was fantastic when they tricked that faggot into drinking vodka telling him it was just water. Sam really should be culled.
The Stern Show was no better. Artie and the back office would get food sponsors. Italian dinners. Cupcakes (which lead to a fantastic AIDS joke related saga). They had tons of staffers do weight loss challenges then balloon right back up like Gary. Robin was on a bunch of fad diets like her "master cleanse" and colon cleanse. Stern ate a plain baked potato for lunch for twenty straight years. Robin's $800 bottle of wine saga. Howard leaving Gary's dinner early. Jackie's fish and mayo dinners. Lots of food related segments.
All references were stellar bits on the Stern show! Thank the stars above for Arthur Lange Jr. Without Artie that show would've sunk like the Titanic much as it is now and for the last few years at least.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Torment? I remember rearranging his keyboard caps to spell "GAY" and he got all bent out of shape over just that. Clashing over how the show should be run isn't torment. Having your car made fun of with Jetsons sounds isn't torment. Where are you coming up with this?
There’s dozens of hours of you and every other pussy on the staff making his life as difficult as humanly possible because you’re all manchildren who couldn’t handle being told what to do. I always liked Steve and this revisionist history isn’t going to change my opinion of him.